Forums

Ur RNG is nothing but BS!

Quick find code: 317-318-231-66275803

Bruce Waayne
Oct Member 2023

Bruce Waayne

Posts: 4,611 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its the reason your game is deader than worlds.com.

Trying to do ME Part 2, 74 agil with summer pies boom 100% fail rate on the FIRST obstacle, wow so fun whats the success rate on this horse shit. for every level you get 0.000002% higher chance of succeeding. No F that shit, fix your quest, fix your RNG fix your game. People might actually play it besides gold farmers then.

KISSASSAFANBOYRESPONSE: "Oh uhh duh just go train agility"

Oh yeah how fun ill just grind out one of the slowest skills in the game for the next 2 months to 91. To do one stupid fucking quest that is just a req for an actually important quest. wow how fun, cant wait to spend every possible second of my free time training this slow 5k/hour xp rate skill to 91 wow cant wait, ill just tell my wife and friends and children and work to just pretend i dont exist for the next 2 months because i have to train agility to an obnoxiously high level to do a shitty quests thats just a req for another quest. WOWSOFUN!

fix your game idiots.
OSRS - Filled with harassers sad...~
- Give me Private Hiscores this should not be public information! - ! REMOVE OSRS TAX !

04-Mar-2023 02:44:41 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2023 02:47:13 by Bruce Waayne

Agile Monk
Oct Member 2022

Agile Monk

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bruce Waayne said :
Its the reason your game is deader than worlds.com.

Trying to do ME Part 2, 74 agil with summer pies boom 100% fail rate on the FIRST obstacle, wow so fun whats the success rate on this horse shit. for every level you get 0.000002% higher chance of succeeding. No F that shit, fix your quest, fix your RNG fix your game. People might actually play it besides gold farmers then.

My friend, even monkeys fall from trees. Have patience and endure the endurable.

RNG Bless

04-Mar-2023 03:01:22

Quick find code: 317-318-231-66275803 Back to Top