Forums

Prince Ali Rescue

Quick find code: 317-318-119-66265211

X Hellkite

X Hellkite

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not complaining, just found this amusing. I just finished the prince Ali rescue quest and noticed that the whole making another key step was kind of pointless. I mean sure you need the key from Lady Kely so you trick her into letting you touch it to make a mold so you can make a copy but why, when you just tie her up at the end. couldn't you just take the key off her after tying her up lol.

26-Oct-2022 02:49:28 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2022 02:55:48 by X Hellkite

Axl Rose
Dec Member 2021

Axl Rose

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i thought it was kinda funny too, so I went to the quest transcript to see if it said anything. Lady Keli specifically says that its attached to a runite chain which would have been considered the strongest if not THE strongest metal back when the quest came out in 2001. :)

26-Oct-2022 05:19:31

Hennesypower

Hennesypower

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am trying to do the quest but for me its impossible to complete it. I have given the key imprint and the bronze bar to Osman in Al Kharid but when I came back to Draynor village and talked to Leela she didn't give me the key copy. This is the part when I'm suppose to have the key copy. Now I can not get it and that makes the quest impossible for me to complete. What am I suppose to do to go further with the quest?

03-Mar-2023 10:10:38

Quick find code: 317-318-119-66265211 Back to Top