Forums

Bug - Item on wrong account

Quick find code: 309-310-967-66180469

Bouss

Bouss

Posts: 175 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So i purchased Teddy with my main accounts salomon store and only weird thing i did was to be logged in at two accounts at the same time, and click that im done shopping before actually making the purchase of this item called teddy.
What ended up happening was that the teddy appeared on my alt accounts wardrobe while nothing appeared on my mains wardrobe.
- Im not able to check my purchase history of salomons store
- only my main account had this much loyalty points
- im able to purchase teddy for second time on this account since the first one did not appear at all on correct one outside of reducted salomons points
Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

15-Sep-2020 12:59:56 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2020 13:06:13 by Bouss

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Bouss,

When using the store, please take note of the account that's currently signed into the page. You can do so by clicking
Help
in the upper right corner of the store interface. This will redirect you to a Runescape website where you can identify which account you're signed in to, by clicking the profile button on the upper right. If you're logged into the wrong account, make sure to sign out and sign into the correct one.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Sep-2020 13:17:42

Quick find code: 309-310-967-66180469 Back to Top