Forums

Over priced

Quick find code: 309-310-935-66113019

DarknessJak
Jan Member 2018

DarknessJak

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanna say that some of the items are super over priced, most cosmetics could be implemented in the game as new content which is why we aren't getting fulfilling content in my opinion (as far as cool looking drops go anyways) like some cosmetic items are quite expensive costing 1600+ rune coins and even with half off 800 rune coins which is still over priced, I am finding that bank spaces even on half off are still expensive, I think these items really need a good price reduction in an upcoming update, maybe find alternative routes to earn these items in game, like defeat 100 QBD's and get this cosmetic reward or choose from these cosmetic rewards/bank space expansions, I think these would be welcomed along side microtransactions if you are going to keep them around..

27-Jul-2019 23:32:08

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Considering that you used to get the whole game experience for less than $11 a month before Solomon's store, a singular cosmetic or even bank space shouldn't cost anything, because they're but a tiny fraction of the whole game. So yeah, they are overpriced; they should come free of charge for paying membership.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

27-Jul-2019 23:42:29

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
Considering that you used to get the whole game experience for less than $11 a month before Solomon's store, a singular cosmetic or even bank space shouldn't cost anything, because they're but a tiny fraction of the whole game. So yeah, they are overpriced; they should come free of charge for paying membership.

I beg to differ.

Plus they are "free" if you use bonds.

Sure you have to use ingame money and someone else has to buy the bond, but to your wallet its free.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

05-Aug-2019 00:07:04

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
It's not overpriced. Some of the solomons cosmetics are very desirable, like the jester outfit with the cool walk and the achievement banner.

Couldn't agree more.

Ppl can easily afford everything in the store with just the gp the make from bossing/skilling/ w/e.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

05-Aug-2019 12:42:08

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking at a couple other games I have just started playing, I think Runescapes
items are priced lower. Look at Path of Exile. Sure they have couple pets you
can get for 5 dollars but most of the items are prices way higher than the
equal item on RS.. for instance. wings, and full outfit and most pets. Portal or
teleports are for sure lower on RS.

Im sure compared to most games they are pretty equal in price.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

06-Aug-2019 23:21:16

Thunder Jinx
Feb Member 2010

Thunder Jinx

Posts: 15,906 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex doesn't care about your words, they only care about your actions and the money you throw at them. So vote with your wallet.

Buy the cheap stuff you like to show your interest in buying and don't buy the over priced stuff to tell Jagex that you have no interest in paying that much.
Darkness rises when silence dies.

08-Aug-2019 13:16:19

Quick find code: 309-310-935-66113019 Back to Top