Forums

Salomon Store Bug Report Thread is locked

Quick find code: 309-310-93-66046798

Miagexy
Jan Member 2009

Miagexy

Posts: 590 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I get a frame page when trying to open the Salomon Store web page while playing the game.

The following message is on the display:

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:

Open this content in a new window

I can click the x to get back in the game. Just want to know if it is ok to click on the (open this content advise to get in a new window)?

Your answer is super important to me. I do not want Iframe viruses in my computer.

I renewed the Jagex cache and did a computer clean up just in case. No changes.

Other than that all is well in all other areas of the game including TH.

Please reply to this thread;

Thank you

I

21-Sep-2018 10:31:04 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2018 09:00:33 by Miagexy

Miagexy
Jan Member 2009

Miagexy

I was going to add more rune coins but I decided to wait till the frame page go away and all is back to normal.

I encountered the same outcome when using the main menu.

I read at the Community Chat Forum that other players had some problems with the Salomon Store page also.

So glad to know I am not the only one with Salomon Store problems concerns.

Thank you all for your replies.

Going to check the shop drop down menu atm.

22-Sep-2018 09:07:02 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2018 09:54:54 by Miagexy

Miagexy
Jan Member 2009

Miagexy

FM Tren said:

Have you tried opening the store through the Main Menu (the "Shop" drop down next to the "Play Now" button at the top of the page ^ ?

Just tried to open the store a few minutes ago and I was redirected to Jagex cookies policy page:

Cookies Policy

Version 0.2

Date September 3rd, 2018.

Been there, done that... (I had checked all areas of the Jagex Cookies Policy pages in the pass...) to many icons to look at with no results...

22-Sep-2018 09:19:45 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2018 10:05:28 by Miagexy

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,543 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have encountered bugs multiple times trying to use various parts of the RS website. Mostly, I just get redirected to the OSRS login. This is not at all helpful, considering it has nothing to do with anything I try to do. I have never played OSRS, and do not have an OSRS account.

To access Solomon's Store, I find the best method is to just click on the store while in-game. Yes, this does require you to log into your account first, then travel to Varrock if you're not already there. However, I've not had any issues being unable to access Solomon's in this way. A few months back, I tried to redeem a couple of pre-paid cards for RuneCoins, and this was the only way it was possible. The website link wasn't working as it used to. Instead, it just sent me to the OSRS login. I made a forum post about it over at CL Tech Support. Someone tried to help me by sending me a link...which redirected me to the OSRS login. O_o
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
"...From The 'Scape" is very nearly here.

01-Oct-2019 06:35:29

Xerobugs
Dec Member 2011

Xerobugs

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I am unable to claim my free 50 members bank booster in Solomon's Store. When I click on the booster it says I cannot purchase more of the item. Could you explain or rectify this please? Tom Also it says i can purchase 50 more bank space in the bank interface it might need a fix thank you.

05-Nov-2019 00:20:48

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,605 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thread closed to prevent further gravebumping & hijacking

@ Xerobugs - Members are limited to 4 free bank booster packs and 10 purchased ones. If you've claimed all 4 of the free ones, then you won't be able to claim any more. If you have not claimed the 4 free ones already, and you are still getting an error message, then you should submit a bug report as described on the Item purchased on Solomon's store is bugged article.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

05-Nov-2019 03:48:43

Quick find code: 309-310-93-66046798 Back to Top