Forums

Keepsake TMW issue please help

Quick find code: 309-310-73-66186148

Roxas D
Nov Member 2023

Roxas D

Posts: 732 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I was in the max guild last night and this other player came in using TMW set as an override. He told me it is one of the few items that when you keepsake it it makes a replica of it for the keepsake box an you keep the actual item as well.

Well, I used a keepsake key on my Augmented Custom-Fit Trimmed Spiked Masterwork platebody, it said it was making the replica and all that good stuff. It used the keepsake key and took up a keepsake slot.

However everytime I got to activate it as an override it says in red lettering that I no longer have this item keepsaked, and if I hit apply it goes to that screen where it just lists the items name in text and to the right it says you no longer have this item keepsaked. Which Isn't true, I haven't tried to re-claim it or do it agian because I only have one more key and I want to use it on sometihng else so I would really love to get this figured out. If you guys have any idea's or any jagex mod can look into my account and fix it, I would really appreciate it!
I am Roxas

26-Oct-2020 17:52:23

Quick find code: 309-310-73-66186148 Back to Top