Quick find code: 309-310-614-66029796

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ELITE STACK said :
Cost: 1365 runecoins

Why such an oddly specific price?

ELITE STACK said :
They would only be cosmetics to partyhats and not the tradable version.

Illustration or more in-depth explanation please, if there is more to this? If it's just going to be an untradeable version of the originals, it'd just ruin the historical value of them, so no support.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

26-Jul-2018 14:54:40

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sharp-shin said :
ELITE STACK said :
Cost: 1365 runecoins

Why such an oddly specific price?

ELITE STACK said :
They would only be cosmetics to partyhats and not the tradable version.

Illustration or more in-depth explanation please, if there is more to this? If it's just going to be an untradeable version of the originals, it'd just ruin the historical value of them, so no support.

195 times 7 = 1365. so you don't have to pay extra.

Well they can be recolored to not devalue the existing ones I guess. I just thought they can be overrides.
I need my blue charms back.

26-Jul-2018 15:35:54

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ELITE STACK said :
195 times 7 = 1365. so you don't have to pay extra.

I see, but really, who are you trying to fool with a price like that? That's way too low of a price to pay for a partyhat if you want it to be expensive, and it's way too high of a price if you focus on the cosmetic appeal only. In other words, dead content (or MTX rather).

ELITE STACK said :
Well they can be recolored to not devalue the existing ones I guess. I just thought they can be overrides.

If you want a partyhat override, simply get an existing one and use a keepsake key on it.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

26-Jul-2018 15:58:44

Whatusaytome
Apr Member 2020

Whatusaytome

Posts: 5,767 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd rather new partyhats be worked hard for and be game beneficial, rather than just bought with a few dollars. The cosmetic interest is minimal compared to the bragging of wealth status attached. But I'm sure you are aware that I fully support adding new to the game.

The Egos whom already own them accepted any risk of changing and/or crashing when they willingly bought them. This has always been the case just like with Le Me and his turkeys. Even the #1 ranked player is not safe in his investments. However, simply giving thousands of exact, tradeable copies away at once is how those returned, while partyhats would only be added to the game if bought by a player for Gp/Shards from the store. No dramatic changes to quantity in game, and no changes to the rarity of anything existing.
Your opinions here can affect us all. Please post for the better

Stepping Stone Partyhats
Update the rules , Trade Lock Scammers

26-Jul-2018 18:01:36

Quick find code: 309-310-614-66029796 Back to Top