Forums

RuneCoins: Endless Survey

Quick find code: 309-310-49-65821877

Mod Loopey

Mod Loopey

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi Bigecool,

I see that you are getting some great advice but any issues contacting the third party rewards companies then Have a look at our billing help here:

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200977401-Payments-and-membership

Mod Loopey

11-Aug-2016 17:17:57

Aw0L
Sep Member 2011

Aw0L

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe what he is referring to are the endless "classification" questions that are asked. I personally have spent 20 to 30 minutes just answering classification questions nonstop just for the site to tell me "We're sorry but you don't qualify for this survey". It's completely unacceptable to waste that much of someones time. The classification questions take longer than many of the actual surveys & the questions are asked before every survey so it's not as if you answer'em once & you're done. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

23-Aug-2017 06:12:31

Suyin
Feb Member 2019

Suyin

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"answer 4 simple questions to earn 10 runecoins!"

> 30 questions later... okay i think I'm done here

Better run a full virus scan before I even attempt to log into anything

Say what you will about mobile gaming, at least they got advertising done right. Watch a commercial get your reward. Completely automated, no contacting the third party, no shady websites or scamming the end users involved. Perhaps make the ads toggleable for members where if you're a member and you got ads enabled you get x amount of coins every day for doing so.

23-Aug-2017 11:54:38 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2017 12:33:22 by Suyin

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm Canadian, and that instantly disqualifies me from every single survey offer there is. Not to mention that the "read this article" offers never pay out, it's hilarious how bad that whole thing is. Contacting them gets nothing done. The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

24-Aug-2017 04:06:33

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 84,190 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
I'm Canadian, and that instantly disqualifies me from every single survey offer there is. Not to mention that the "read this article" offers never pay out, it's hilarious how bad that whole thing is. Contacting them gets nothing done.

If the third party's support isn't helping, contact Jagex's support team here :)
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.

25-Aug-2017 17:19:32

Star Eye
May Member 2008

Star Eye

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the qualification questions for many surveys are far too long. Also, once you have ACTUALLY BEGUN the survey, it should not suddenly tell you that you are disqualified. How does this even give them valid results? Just spend about 45 minutes trying to give thoughtful answers on a survey (after about a 15 minute qualification) and then it told me I was disqualified. Net 60 minutes wasted. Be better off earning bonds in game and spending them for what I want.

25-Nov-2017 18:08:01 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2017 18:08:32 by Star Eye

Sketshey

Sketshey

Posts: 470 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A year old thread that absolutely needs a Big Bump.

I've never complained about the runecoin system untill I found out recently that a few years ago premium members received 6 FREE ability bars with their premium purchase. I've never noticed a massive advantage gain from purchasing with coins apart from this.

I feel premium members should receive ability bars complimentary as It actually provides a huge game advantage and a "pay to win" factor.

I want to push myself to higher level content but I shouldn't have to pay for that opportunity after buying premium memberships, only to go round and round for 45 minutes in an endless survey for 200 runecoins to purchase an ability bar.

I've always supported Jagex in everything they've done and being a loyal member for 15 years, I'm sorry but what an absolute joke. I've never been more frustrated with RS in my life.

Edit: I really think we should have the ability to achieve runecoins ingame such as 100RC for every 1000 Runescore, It's very reasonable and gives players the opportunity to increase their actual gameplay experience without impacting on Jagex's income.

27-Jun-2018 15:03:34 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2018 15:16:09 by Sketshey

Quick find code: 309-310-49-65821877 Back to Top