Forums

Retro weapons/armor overrides

Quick find code: 309-310-373-65941932

Tetraties
Jul Member 2023

Tetraties

Posts: 163 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love to get a list of things people would like to see in the Solomon general store it seems to be lacking in selection.

I would love to see the original crystal bow retro in solo store.

So go ahead everyone reply with what you would like to see in the Solomon cosmetic store. There was another thread like this but it seems to be dead and locked which makes very little sense. Its way overdue its time for all the old vintage looks to come back the ones people really cared about.

Lets look good again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Requested retro items as of now.
1> Crystal Bow retro
2> Dragon Square Shield Retro
2> Dragon Claws Retro
3> original Scimitars up up to Dragon. Unless your going to add crystal soon then give crystal an original scimitar look as well.
4> Retro Gilded Armor. (Make it Gold again not yellow)
5> Retro Z bow.
6> Retro Obsidian Gear/weapons
7>...................

17-Aug-2017 07:29:03 - Last edited on 03-Oct-2017 06:43:01 by Tetraties

Tetraties
Jul Member 2023

Tetraties

Scimitars give back their original look. The new skimpy models scream tooth picks they dont even resemble swords anymore. Or at least let us override them with the previous look I wont even touch a scimitar now they dont even look like a sword.

17-Aug-2017 20:31:54 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2017 20:32:50 by Tetraties

Tetraties
Jul Member 2023

Tetraties

Oh yes Retro Dragon Sq shield would make the dragon square shield worth wearing again. Its hideous now I dont know who designed the current model but they must have been on drugs... the original look was soo much better not it does not even look like a square shield.

01-Sep-2017 01:05:24

Tetraties
Jul Member 2023

Tetraties

Bump----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lets get some More retro gear soon! Some classics! Dragon Sq shield is a must!!! It should already have been done same with Crystal bow!

14-Sep-2017 06:12:56

Quick find code: 309-310-373-65941932 Back to Top