Forums

Unable to equip premium beards

Quick find code: 309-310-360-66206105

ChaosDruid06
Jan Member 2020

ChaosDruid06

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, for the past week or two, I've been unable to use my premium beards in customization - appearance. Premium hairstyles and normal hair and beards work fine, but if I select a premium beard, the preview shows clean shaven, and if I hit activate or accept or whatever, it defaults back to clean shaven, like it shows clean shaven as active on the list. this affects all premium beards I have and only the premium beards. I would very much like to use my pirate beard again lol anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?

02-Mar-2021 23:13:00

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zast said :
I am also having the same issue. I have not found a solution but still looking, I'll post here again if I find something.

I'm afraid there might not be any workarounds. It sounds like the content has been affected by a bug, and it will take a dedicated update to fix it. Unfortunately, updates have been postponed due to the login issues, and the delays might continue beyond the 22nd.

I'd recommend submitting a bug report in-game. Apart from that, all you can do is wait for Jagex to fix it, although there's no harm in looking for a workaround in the meantime.

19-Mar-2021 16:55:36

Rip Justice
Oct Member 2020

Rip Justice

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Premium beards cap'n's Blackbeard will not show up on character even when removing all customizations or trying to use a hair stylist in the game. if those details are of any help.. I changed my beard on mobile and now i've been unable to get it back since. I'm sure theres a lot of data getting thrown around with the character remake and account lockouts and seasonal events.

03-Apr-2021 16:25:23

Rip Justice
Oct Member 2020

Rip Justice

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Premium beards cap'n's Blackbeard will not show up on character even when removing all customizations or trying to use a hair stylist in the game. if those details are of any help.. I changed my beard on mobile and now i've been unable to get it back since. I'm sure theres a lot of data getting thrown around with the character remake and account lockouts and seasonal events.

03-Apr-2021 16:25:25

Quick find code: 309-310-360-66206105 Back to Top