Quick find code: 309-310-295-65952570

I Achilles
Oct Member 2023

I Achilles

Posts: 375 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Scapers!

It's about time, that
solomon
gets a new delivery of items/emotes/teleports in his store isn't it?
So i helped that old man a little bit, creating new teleport idea's and some other things!
I hope you like it! Let me know your idea's or opinion!

-------------------------------------

Skill styled teleports

Divination
- The ground under your feet is bursting and breaking. You will be sucked trough a energy rift or a giant wisp will drag you into the rift (TELEPORT)

Mining
- a rock will appear and you mine it. then a bigger rock appears, you mine it. a HUGE rock appears, you mine it and discover a door. You step trough it and teleport away.

Farming
- You plant a seed in the ground, it will burst open and a giant beanstalk takes you in high up in the air (TELEPORT)

Prayer
- You pray at an altar offer bones, but a ghost take the bones. and you follow the ghost (away)

Thieving
- A safe appears, you try to open it but fail. then you open the safe with something.. and step in the safe and teleport away)

Construction
- You are building a door frame with planks who lay on the ground, then you make a door. Open it and walk trough (teleport away)

Dungeoneering
- You take your ring of kinship out of your bag, and try to use it. It won't work so you'll become mad and throw it away, then a hoardstalker catches you and take him with you.
MAX since 18/2/2016
-
Quest writer (for fun)

25-Sep-2017 16:27:02 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2017 16:29:20 by I Achilles

I Achilles
Oct Member 2023

I Achilles

------------ BATCH 2 ----------

Runecrafting
- A runecrafting altar appears, you start to craft runes but the altar bursts open and you'll be dragged into the altar (teleporting you away)

Summoning
- You try to use the obelisk but it won't work. You take a charm out of your backpack (3 other charms fall on the ground, just for fun) and you use the charm on the obelisk, teleporting you away..

Fletching
- A pile of logs on the ground is waiting for you, you make a huge bow of it, then you start to carve a catapult, shooting yourself away!

Crafting
- A crafting table appears, you start to make small things with your crafting skills.. but then a box you made comes to live, you run after it (teleporting away)

Smithing
- You make armour and put it on an armour stand, then you let your hammer fall on the ground, when you are trying to pick it up, the armour comes to live. kicking you out of the screen (Teleporting away)\

Invention
- A large pile of stuff lays on the floor, you pick something and start to dissasemble it, and you'll do that twice, at the third time, when you try to grab something from the pile of rubbish, you'll get dragged into the pile.

Fishing
- You are playing with a fishing rod, but suddenly the rod comes alive. attaching you to the hook and throw you away (teleporting you away)
MAX since 18/2/2016
-
Quest writer (for fun)

25-Sep-2017 16:27:31

I Achilles
Oct Member 2023

I Achilles

----- BATCH 3 -----

Agility
- You climb on a ladder, which is attached to a cord. You walk at the cord and do tricks, then it collapsed but you jump away!

Herblore
- You're making potions, but then you combine a potion, there will be smoke.. a LOT of smoke, and you dissapear in the smoke...

Magic
- You have a book, you read it and cast fire surge, you can do better! You look again in the book and use ice barrage. But on yourself, you'll melt into the ground (teleporting you away)

Slayer
- A huge slayer monster appears, trying to attack you. You throw a rope around the neck of the (dragon) monster and take meat from somewhere. Throwing it away, the beast runs after the meat but you're attached with the rope. Teleporting you away!

Firemaking
- A pile of logs lays on the ground, near a (fake) bankchest. You ignite the fire but it will burn your bank chest, you run away.. in panic!

Cooking
- A large cauldron stands in front of you. You start to add ingrediënts but suddenly the soup comes to live! Sucking you into the cauldron.. Teleporting you away!
MAX since 18/2/2016
-
Quest writer (for fun)

25-Sep-2017 16:27:48 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2017 16:41:56 by I Achilles

I Achilles
Oct Member 2023

I Achilles

----- BATCH 4 -----

Titles & Pets

Pets

Gnome Child
- Everybody loves gnomes! This gnome child pet will follow you everywhere! And will be your best in-game gnome buddy!

Ugly Goblin
- Yuck! A goblin, but this one is not evil! He's just ugly! But will be a great companion!

Wizard
- Everybody likes magic! Right? This little wizard will follow you everywhere! And he might try some small spells, like ice barrage.. but in mini form.

Mini you
- What is more awesome than you following.. YOU? A mini version of your runescape player following you on your best adventures! (Comes with emote: the mini you grows at same lenght as you, you are surprised and look at yourself, it follows your movings)

Dwarven King
- We all know the dwarves, but this king is a real KING! Well.. he thinks so.. he loves his self and his crown.. but always got time for adventure!

Titles

Cities:

Title comes with 'of' or 'from'

- Of varrock
- Of Falador
- Of Lumbridge
- Of edgeville
- Of Al kharid
- Of Ardougne
- Of Prifddinas
- Of Karamja
- Of Port sarim
- Of Draynor

Skills

- The Master crafter
- The Master cook
- The Master magician
- The Master slayer
- Master of mining
- The smithing Master
- The Master fletcher
- The master hunter
- The dung master

(TITLE WILL BE UNLOCKED AT 120)
MAX since 18/2/2016
-
Quest writer (for fun)

25-Sep-2017 16:27:57 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2017 16:57:01 by I Achilles

I Achilles
Oct Member 2023

I Achilles

------------ BATCH 5 ----------

Signs

Signs will appear above the head of the players, just like the wilderness skull.
And the signs from The battle of lumbridge and Bird and the beast.

You'll have:

- God Signs (Zamorak, Saradomin, Guthix etc.)
- Clan Signs (Showing your clan symbols)
- Boss Signs (Tiny head of the boss you choose)
- NPC Signs (The signs of party pete, wise old man etc.)
- City Signs (The symbols of varrock ,falador etc.)
- Race Signs (Elven, Human, Dwarven etc.)

-----More Coming Soon-----

POH Updates:

- Clan Portal
- Invention workbench
- Real trees to chop
- A farm patch
- A device to watch all the quest/event cutscenes from the past years
- More monsters in your dungeon, higher combat

More coming soon!
MAX since 18/2/2016
-
Quest writer (for fun)

25-Sep-2017 16:28:37 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2017 18:41:01 by I Achilles

Boldly Rule
Feb Member 2010

Boldly Rule

Posts: 966 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like as a teleport some machine from invention that takes the player into the sky like the helicopter teleport.

Zezima pet (with his permission of course) - he follows you instead of you following him or could be the first pet that runs in front of the player

Rainbow unicorn pet sry slinky.

Snowflake teleport- snowflakes begin to fall, the player grabs one and steps on it and goes up

27-Sep-2017 22:13:09 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2017 01:37:49 by Boldly Rule

Quick find code: 309-310-295-65952570 Back to Top