Forums

More Dragoon Outfits?

Quick find code: 309-310-278-65977369

W4nd3r

W4nd3r

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I've been away from Runescape for a while, and when I came back recently, I was dismayed to see that I had missed the opportunity to get the Shadow Dragoon armor override set. I realize it wont come back, having the 'limited edition' tag and all, and it would upset people if it just came back suddenly, but what about other dragoon armor types? The Shadow variant can still be limited edition and unobtainable, but I'd like to see other types in Solomon's Store in the future.
Thoughts?
Everyone has a good story in them. Just make sure its a good one.

03-Jan-2018 03:45:26

Lisaa
Jun Member 2014

Lisaa

Posts: 7,018 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W4nd3r said :
and it would upset people if it just came back suddenly

*Laughs evily*

That's happened before. "Limited Edition" doesn't mean it's discontinued - only that it's not available all the time. Shadow Dragoon was re-released once before after it initially came out. It did cause some outrage from people, but as someone who bought it the first time, I was actually happy that other people got the opportunity to buy it.
@Lisaa_RS - Followed by @Runescape
FashionScapers - a 9000+ Member Discord Community | https://discord.gg/fashionscape

03-Jan-2018 04:13:05

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W4nd3r said :
I was dismayed to see that I had missed the opportunity to get the Shadow Dragoon armor override set. I realize it wont come back
Thoughts?
Why u gotta be like that? That thing will definitely return again. Be more optimistic

03-Jan-2018 10:28:03

Turksta

Turksta

Lisaa said :
W4nd3r said :
and it would upset people if it just came back suddenly

*Laughs evily*

That's happened before. "Limited Edition" doesn't mean it's discontinued - only that it's not available all the time. Shadow Dragoon was re-released once before after it initially came out. It did cause some outrage from people, but as someone who bought it the first time, I was actually happy that other people got the opportunity to buy it.
Exacltly. People have to get over themselves.

03-Jan-2018 10:29:39

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
W4nd3r said :
So I've been away from Runescape for a while, and when I came back recently, I was dismayed to see that I had missed the opportunity to get the Shadow Dragoon armor override set. I realize it wont come back, having the 'limited edition' tag and all, and it would upset people if it just came back suddenly, but what about other dragoon armor types? The Shadow variant can still be limited edition and unobtainable, but I'd like to see other types in Solomon's Store in the future.
Thoughts?

Nice to see someone who also respects the terms of sale for a change! > )

Like said, the shadow version can't come back, but just like there exists the non-shadow variants for the drake and other shadow series cosmetics, a "normal" color version of the dragoon outfit could also be made that wouldn't be discontinued.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

03-Jan-2018 10:39:07

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Turksta said :
Why u gotta be like that? That thing will definitely return again. Be more optimistic

How do you know for sure?

Did someone at jagex tell you this?

Also if this can return, so can other things ;)

Thats getting off-topic though.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

03-Jan-2018 10:59:23 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2018 11:00:08 by Draco Burnz

Turksta

Turksta

Draco Burnz said :
Turksta said :

How do you know for sure?

Did someone at jagex tell you this?

Also if this can return, so can other things ;)

Thats getting off-topic though.
Because everything that has ever returned has a good history of returning again.

03-Jan-2018 16:11:05

Quick find code: 309-310-278-65977369 Back to Top