Forums

Sizzling September!

Quick find code: 294-295-68-63967649

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Miss out on August's Sizzling Summer rewards? No need to let that rain on your parade! Subscribing throughout September still gets you a raft of roasting-hot rewards.
That’s right: if you’re a member throughout September you’ll get your hands on all of the following Sizzling Summer bonuses:

• 350,000 XP!

• Seaweed dreadlocks!

• A squid cape.

• A cool crab emote.

• A rather tanned title!

• 2 additional bonus spins per day on Squeal of Fortune - that's a total of four per day!

This is the last chance to get access to these amazing summer bonuses, so don’t miss out. Become a member by clicking here now!
If you’ve been a member all through August, don’t forget that the biggest reward of all arrives for you at the end of September in the form of an additional 700,000 XP and Choose Your Fate .
Choose Your Fate is a selection of four of the most powerful rewards ever seen in RuneScape, including the deadly Instakill Dart . Picture this: you're fighting for your life. Your health is low, you've chugged your last Saradomin brew, but your foe isn't letting up. The answer is here: the Instakill Dart will kill whatever target you face with one almighty hit!
You can find out what’s so incredible about all four items here .
Remember, these Choose Your Fate rewards are available only to players who are members for the whole of August and September, so make sure your membership doesn’t run out! What’s more, there’s a ton of extra exclusive members' content in the pipeline for this coming month, including:

• Daily Challenges – with fantastic rewards every day!

• Two epic quests - with a brand-new storyline featuring Ozan!

• God Wars Dungeon – A classic re-mastered, now with even more drops!

Have fun, and may your summer stay sizzling!
The RuneScape Team

29-Aug-2012 15:30:00 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2012 16:26:54 by Mod William

Pinky Pi
Sep Member 2011

Pinky Pi

Posts: 2,534 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well more Cosmetic stuff.....
Daily Challenges sounds pretty fun (INB4 Sof Challenges)
GWD Rework? Yes Please :)
2 New "Epic" Quests? Define Epic (InB4 beginner quests)
Plus, 4 spins now on SoF? But what about all that potential money your losing doing this?! .....Oh wait.....
2/5 for this month atm. Providing the quests and GWD rework are good, maybe ill bump it up to 3/5

29-Aug-2012 16:29:01 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2012 16:33:02 by Pinky Pi

Morilinde
Dec Member 2023

Morilinde

Posts: 18,003 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, don't need to die that often Moe.
Updates in the pipeline this month, mentioned above, look good for a change.
Will the regular content updates finally step out of the shadow from SoF and Solomon?
Thranduil | King of the Elves of the Wood

29-Aug-2012 16:37:35 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2012 16:49:51 by Morilinde

Zelx

Zelx

Posts: 213 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
whats with all these god dam benefits these days? to lure people to buy membership? well with all this rubbish stuff you are adding into your game im pretty sure not meny people would like to play you game right now. stop with all the SOF and SS buying crap and concentrate on good rewarding updates for people who like playing the game.
Last year the game was nice and fair, how you played the game didnt matter if you were rich or poor in real life. now if you have money to spend in real life you can basicly buy all your xp and all your runescape GP. what you have done isnt fair. i would like a jmod to reply and tell me why they justify these updates? players like me can not afford these spins and its just make the whole game unfair for people and players like me. i have worked very hard on my account to get it to where it is today and it is annoying to see a people make a new account and buy there way to there first 100m or the first 99 witch will take them no less then a day to buy and use all there spins. i would like a jmod to respond and tell me how you justify this and how this is not RWT?

29-Aug-2012 16:38:16

Quick find code: 294-295-68-63967649 Back to Top