Forums

Guest in Ransacked to (1000!!)

Quick find code: 290-291-739-66243052

Glory of RS

Glory of RS

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~Daily Raids, Daily Bossing, Co-op Slayer, Group Skilling, Discord Server~

Guest in Ransacked is a mature community of RuneScape players with active members and leaders from all around the world! Ransacked currently has no requirements to join.

We are currently sitting at about
560 members
. Wait what was that 560? how's that possible? We got too big and had more people wanting to join so we started an extension clan Guest in Ransacked. As you can tell the whole purpose of this is to have an extension clan. So if your feeling like doing a little Croesus just ask the chat, kerapac? Raksha? Raid? Aod? Solak? you get the point! Our goal is to have enough people to just do whatever we want whenever we want while having an awesome time!

Our members regularly enjoy a variety of events such as: PvM and Bossing Trips, Dungeoneering Floors, Distractions & Diversions, Minigames, Skilling Events, as well as other events of our members’ choosing!

Bonus events:
We host Bingo's, Hide and Seek, Survivor, Drop parties and many other events.

We enjoy teaching others how to improve their PvM experience. If you are wanting to learn higher tier bossing then you must check us out.

If you are looking to join an active clan that does not have mandatory requirements to stay in the clan such as Citadel work then we are the right clan for you! We do encourage citadel work as you recieve weekly bonus xp from it.

Ranks are handled by our website and your activity but the simplest way to explain them, the more you engage and be a part of the community and attend events the more you will rank up.

We are known for taking players who may not have enough experience in bossing and turning them into highly skillled pvmers.

So come join us and be a part of the biggest clan in the making! Feel free to hop into Ransacked Clan Chat and we will find a home for you!

13-Jan-2022 00:38:11 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2022 00:40:43 by Glory of RS

Reaper Ghost
Jul Member 2021

Reaper Ghost

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our clan has gotten to be a well oiled and faceted machine that provides just about anything you could crave as a runescape player. Not only are we well rounded at literally every pvm area of the game, but we host a variety of events, a wealth of knowledge for any playstyle and activity, and of course a flourishing pvp community ripe in wilderness risks and rewards as well as pvp events. So whether you're looking to figure out how to kill that hard boss you keep losing to or how to escape that mean guy that keeps killing you every time you try to run runes at the abyss. THIS is the clan for you! Death is not the opposite of life, but in fact a part of it.

May Guthix bring you balance.

13-Jan-2022 02:25:39 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2022 02:23:29 by Reaper Ghost

Mister Freek
Nov Member 2017

Mister Freek

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'M A DOG AND I LIKE SOCKS! I LIKE SOCKS. I LIKE SOCKS. GIMME THAT SOCK. OM NOM NOM. PICK UP THE SOOOCK! THEN THROW THE SOOOOOCK. I'LL CATCH THE SOOOCK. ILL BRING BACK THE SOOOCK! I'M A DOGGIE I'M A DOG, IM A DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY IM A DOG IM A DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY DOGGY DOG.. THAT LIKES SOCKS!! Mister_Freek

13-Jan-2022 03:15:56

Quick find code: 290-291-739-66243052 Back to Top