Quick find code: 290-291-514-66182336

Vanna
Jul Member 2018

Vanna

Posts: 251 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸•´¯`•¸•´
Welcome to the Losers Club
`•¸•´¯`•¸

If you’re looking for a drama free place to spend your runescape day, please consider hanging out with us in The Losers’ Club!

•¸•`•¸ What we’re about¸•´•¸-

We’re a clan founded by friends looking for a fresh start away from drama and entitled elitists. Having been there and done that in other clans, we’ve come together to make what we consider to be a chill and easy going place to spend your time on runescape. We believe that you should be able to enjoy your time on runescape, playing the game your way, and with people who will support your ventures. Whether you’re a super senior to the game or fresh off the tutorial trail—all are welcomed here. We believe that everyone should have the chance to get involved as much or as little as they like, meaning nothing should be mandatory in a clan. Your experience should be one that you choose. If you’re looking for a clan where you can do absolutely nothing and enjoy the game, we might be the clan for you! OR If you’re interested in ranking up and being involved, we might be the clan for you too. If your interest is peeked, please read on to see more about what we offer.

•¸•`•What we offer•´•¸•

-A fair rank system in which all those who wish to be involved get a say in how the clan is run.
-chill, relaxed, and drama free clan chat
- A popping discord
- Citadel for those interested in helping out
- Events ranging from bosses, minigames, discord games, drop parties, and skilling parties,
The Losers Club Founder-- Come Check us out!

Stealing creations Fast SC friends chat supporter, come get some gainz!

Don't you cramp my style I'm a real wild child!

30-Sep-2020 03:01:51 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2021 21:12:15 by Vanna

Vanna
Jul Member 2018

Vanna

•¸•`•¸ The Rules•´•¸•

1. Jagex Rules apply
2. Be a good human, please be respectful, welcoming, and inclusive to others
3. You cannot be forced or will not be forced to cap. There may be incentives offered, but this will never be mandatory in our clan.
4. Keep heated discussions out of the clan chat---meaning it’s strongly advised not to discuss religion, politics, or other heated topics. While it is perfectly valid to have these discussions, due to frequent differences of opinions, we respectfully request that if a discussion does get heated please take it to private discussion elsewhere so it doesn’t start drama. If both parties want to debate that’s fine, but please debate it elsewhere.
5. Don’t be an elitist butt-head. That sort of attitude is not welcomed and we’re a family here and this is a game.

•¸•`•¸Ranks•´•¸•

The ranking system for the Losers club is dependent on your time in the clan as well as your clan activity in events,capping, and amount of exp gained in the clan. In this system your in game skilling experience,capping, and events attendance are averaged to make one ‘clan exp’, this is a measure of your overall contribution to the clan. This ‘clan exp’ + the amount of time you’ve been in the clan determine your rank. This system applies up to the rank of general.

Attending one clan event= 3m clan exp.
Capping and posting it in discord= 1m clan exp

The numbers for ‘clan exp’ would be as follows:

Corporal: 5m + 1 week clan tenure
Sergeant: 10m + 3 weeks clan tenure
Lieutenant: 15m + 1 month clan tenure
Captain: 20m+ 2 month clan tenure
General: 25m + 3 month clan tenure

Generals have the opportunity to apply to the council. They may apply or be recommended. Earlier recommendations may be made and will be considered on a case by case basis.
If you reach general, you do not need to join the council if do not want to.

30-Sep-2020 03:05:38 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2021 21:14:46 by Vanna

Vanna
Jul Member 2018

Vanna

The Council ----Admin +

All ranks higher than Admin are considered to be part of the “council”. These ranks have shown great dedication to the clan. They have the opportunity to vote and make decisions and changes for the clan when relevant. Council members meet at least once per month to discuss how the clan is doing. , This is scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. All scheduled votes permit up to 1 week of response time. Emergency votes will be done when called for with response time of 3 days.

To pass a vote, the council must have 2/3 of the vote to pass or the closest majority to this. After a decision is voted on by the council. All those who have recruit rank or higher will be given the opportunity to vote on the idea. The proposal needs a majority greater than ½ of the clan electing yes to pass. The clan will have 3 days to vote on a decision. Emergency Decisions will not be voted on.

To join the council you must have a rank of general to apply or be recommended. If you are recommended you will be spoken with to gauge your interest. A vote will then be conducted by the clan to determine admission into the council. Earlier recommendations may be made and will be considered on a case by case basis. These will be voted on by the council before an offer is extended to the recipient.

30-Sep-2020 03:06:50 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2020 20:38:41 by Vanna

Vanna
Jul Member 2018

Vanna

•¸•`•Council¸•´•¸•

Ashsalamander
JustaDr3am
Vanna
Rolferen
o0Twysted0o
Thats Spooky
Gonnaeatcha

30-Sep-2020 03:10:04 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2021 21:26:14 by Vanna

Vanna
Jul Member 2018

Vanna

•¸•`•¸ Clan Application Forum¸•´•¸-

If your interested in adding some TLC to your life,fill out an application to join our fam!

1.What is your RSN:
2.Total Level:
3.How often do you play:
4.Interests/Goals in Runescape:
5.Would you like a discord invite:

30-Sep-2020 03:11:42 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2021 21:19:13 by Vanna

Quick find code: 290-291-514-66182336 Back to Top