Forums

Laid Back Scapers - recruiting

Quick find code: 290-291-145-66251044

cranachan8
Jun Member 2013

cranachan8

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey!!

If you are looking for a relaxed clan with a T7 citadel, we are perfect for you!

We have been in existance for a very long time! The reason why we survive is that we are a great community where people are welcome whether they are hard-core scapers, people dipping in and out of playing, or people who just like catching up to talk while getting xp!

We are a small clan of around 270 members, but we are international. We have clannies from across the globe... from Aus to the UK; the US to Sweden!

We welcome F2P and P2P. We are players with a variety of xp levels from a few members (120 / 200m xp chasing beasts) to members that are just starting out. Some are going for the achievements goal. Some are slayers. Some are farmers. Some are pvmers! We have much to offer in advice for newer players!

We encourage, give advice and, most importantly, laugh alot

We are not a clan that insists that you get x amount of xp a week or attend events. We welcome everybody.

We are also not a clan that organises events BUT we are really supportive when any clannie suggests / starts an event! We are not a PVM clan; some of us do boss but we are not a clan that offers regular PVM events.

Our ranking system is pretty simple. You will quickly gain ranks. via time in the clan. You will gain a rank every 2 weeks upto General. To become admin after General, you just need to show enthusiasm and commitment.

We do insist that our members are 18+ yrs.

We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic, religious discrimination in any form. This would lead to an instant ban. The leaders of this clan (admins included) take no reponsibilty for whatever is discussed. We will ban anybody who breaks the aforementioned rules.

If we sound like the laid back clan you'd like to join then please guest in our cc (Laid back Scapers). See if you like us over a 3 day guesting period.

cran x

17-Apr-2022 10:55:31 - Last edited on 23-Apr-2022 11:47:26 by cranachan8

StarrFireTx
Feb Member 2022

StarrFireTx

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm Starr. A long time RS player with a 15 year cape, including some 99's. Returning after a 3 year break. (Life and Working to many hours.)
I'm an older adult and loving playing RS again. I would like skilling in a citadel each week for the xp and benefit of the clan. I usually skill and am working on my combat / slayer skills.
Having played alone for some time. I am looking for a clan that is relaxed and helpful to each other.
I would like to sit in your clan chat a bit and see if I could play in your home world.
Many Thanks,
StarrFireTx :)
Starr

19-Apr-2022 20:02:40

cranachan8
Jun Member 2013

cranachan8

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Star,

You'd be very welcome to join us in the clan chat. We have many members who come and go! A clannie came back yesterday after a 6 year break!

Our citadel is T7 and you'll be able to get the 6% xp boost if you cap regularly!

cran x

23-Apr-2022 10:00:39

Quick find code: 290-291-145-66251044 Back to Top