Forums

A Clan To Join Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-734-65973908

Wenlock1992

Wenlock1992

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone, i'am what you would call a new player I used to play around 5 years ago..
however I started again much like you at the time when I started again many of my friends no longer played rs..
I found "dreamcatchers"
this clan have helped me throughout, and have made me want to continue to play rs again.
all of the players are extremely knowledgeable.
playing with the elite can be hard.. but these guys understand and help you with their wealth of knowledge...
I would advise you try this clan out.. just join the chat "dreamcatchers" and speak to an advisor.
I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with a brilliant friendly active community, with various regular ongoing event's and many high level experienced players to help you along the way.

18-Dec-2017 20:36:57

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,640 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Duplicate thread closed.

To be fair to all clans, each clan should only have one recruitment thread, posted in the forum that is the best fit for the clan, based either on requirements or activities.

Your clan already has an open recruitment thread in the Recruitment - Social & Community Clans Forum, so please continue to use that thread .

Good luck :)
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

19-Dec-2017 06:17:47

Quick find code: 288-289-734-65973908 Back to Top