Forums

~ ~ ~ Wicked Gainz ~ ~ ~

Quick find code: 288-289-712-65904854

Daisyy

Daisyy

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Wicked Gainz!!!

Let me start out by saying, we love XP gainz! Our mission from the beginning has been to make everyone feel welcome, not just a number. We strive to make this clan a place where people look forward to joining everyday. We have a teamspeak server that all clannies are welcome to use. Whether you just want to talk and socialize or are learning a new boss, feel free to ask for the info. We are a medium-sized, outgoing, social, and pvming clan. We have a lot of members who are skilled and very knowledgeable about the game and more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

We do not ask you to fill out an application but we do have a requirement of 1800+ total level to join. If you have a main account in the clan, you can have one additional alt (reg, ironman or hcim) without meeting the total level. It will however have to earn the ranks just like everyone else. Speaking of ranks, our ranking system is based on xp while gained in the clan.

Recruit New member
Corporal 5m xp gained
Sergeant 20m xp gained
Lieutenant 45m xp gained
Captain 75m xp gained
General 100m xp gained

Admins are no longer considered staff. The main responsibility of an administrator is to control chat when needed and to take out the clan avatar as much as possible. There is a forum post for admins to review named "Avatar Usage". Admin ranks are based on clan participation, level of activity, willingness to help and are discussed by staff.

To be considered for staff (Organizer+), you must show the clan and staff that you are a dedicated, trustworthy clannie and willing to do the responsibilities that are placed upon you. All staff promotions are voted on by current staff members.

25-Apr-2017 05:54:09 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2018 19:20:36 by Daisyy

Daisyy

Daisyy

************We believe in clan dedication***************

With that being said, as long as no rules have been broken or any major issues caused them to leave once, a clannie may rejoin. The rank at which they return is to be discussed among staff. If a clannie chooses to leave the clan a second time and wants to rejoin, they may do so (depending on why they left the second time) but start at Corporal rank and work their way back up. To cut down on clan hoppers and keep drama to a minimum, joining a third time is not acceptable. Every situation is different and we (WG staff) are always open to discuss and see if any changes are needed. Our private is always on!

25-Apr-2017 05:56:05 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2017 06:32:00 by Daisyy

Daisyy

Daisyy

=======RULES=======

-Respect your clanmates at all times.
-Support and encourage your clanmates, no matter what their goal is.
-All lending of items is between players and at your own risk.
-Capping is not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
-No begging or asking for money in the clan chat.
-No controversial topics are to be discussed in the chat.
-No drama.
-No excessive language.
-All Jagex rules apply.

What we can offer you:

-Discord Channel
-Clan events and competitions
-Home world 117 with avatar for added bonus
-Second ava for use in citadel or on different world for bonus.
-PVM learning
-Clan events are encouraged and can be hosted by anyone.
-Great conversation while skilling

25-Apr-2017 05:57:06 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2017 06:33:53 by Daisyy

Vrang
May Member 2023

Vrang

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey. I don't have 1800 total level yet, but I should have it in two or three days if I just level up skills that I never leveled up (such as hunter, cooking, etc). Right now I'm at 1635 total level with 76m total exp. I was sorta hoping that would be enough, or that I could guest in the clan until I got 1800 total and then I could join.

01-May-2017 17:25:02

Quick find code: 288-289-712-65904854 Back to Top