Silverwing | 1500+ | Mature

Quick find code: 288-289-536-66099623

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Posts: 177 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Welcome to the recruitment thread of
Silverwing
, a brand new clan on RuneScape.

Silverwing was founded for all people who want to be part of a non-toxic, laid back, chill community that consists of somewhat more experienced players. Whether you are into PvM or skilling, questing or collecting dyes through clue scrolls, feel free to make this place your long term RuneScape home.

Our goal is to create a safe, open minded, friendly home for those who wish to grow as a family and want to be part of a group of friends, who respect and help one another.

If you think this clan could be something for you, read on or guest in our cc - Silverwing.
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:27:46 - Last edited on 08-May-2019 16:21:50 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - Table of Contents

.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.

1. Why Join Silverwing?

2. Clan information

3. Ranking system

4. Inactivity, guesting policy and requirements

5. Clan ranks introductions

6. Clan rules

7. Application form

8. Discord server invite

9. Clan member achievements
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:27:57 - Last edited on 08-May-2019 16:49:36 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 1. Why Join Silverwing?

.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.-----.

We offer you the following:

:) A chill environment
:) A friendly community
:) A mature community
:) An experienced community
:) An organized Discord server
:) Clan events
:) Clan competitions (pvm, clue scroll, skilling, fashionscape)
:) Clan PvM
:) A fair ranking system
:) A nice and approachable clan leadership and staff
:) Lots of laughs during CAH and Scribblio events!
:) > MEMES <

¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:03 - Last edited on 07-May-2019 21:11:04 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 2. Clan information

Home World: 89

Clan Motto: "Alis Volat Propriis - She flies with her own wings"

Clan Members: 10

Total Level Average: 1,817

Citadel Level: 1

Clan XP: 20,724,627

Average Clan XP: 2,072,462

¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:09 - Last edited on 07-May-2019 21:24:21 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 3. Ranking system

The clan ranking system is a point system.

Recruit
- upon joining the clan | 1500+ total level
Corporal
- 25 clan points
Sergeant
- 75 clan points
Lieutenant
- 150 clan points
Captain
- 300 clan points
General
- 500 clan points
Admin
- 650 clan points + vouch from clan staff
Organizer+
- Merit based

Points are based on:

- Clan xp: 1 point per 1m clan xp
- Hosting events: 5 points per event (max of 10 points for hosting unofficial events per week*)
- Attending events: 2 points per event (max of 10 points for participating in unofficial events per week*)
- Time in clan: 5 points per month
- Capping: 10 points per cap; 5 points for half a cap
- Becoming member of the month**: 20, 10 or 5 points per time

*An official event is an event hosted by clan staff and posted on the clan event calendar. An unofficial event is any event in RuneScape with at least 3 clan members present. These include group bossing, group dungeoneering. Unofficial events need to take at least 1 hour, unless it is a D&D or Minigame that takes less time.

**The members of the month are voted on by clan staff. Anything done for the clan can get you a reward as clan member of the month.
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:14 - Last edited on 18-May-2019 17:13:23 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 4. Inactivity, guesting policy and requirements

- Inactivity policy

Any members who are inactive for 3 months and who have not gained any exp for this period of time, are considered inactive and will be removed from the clan, unless notice is provided beforehand. Taking breaks is natural, so once you return to the game from inactivity, you may contact one of the clan staff members for a re-invitation to the clan. Depending on your rank before you were removed, you may (not) retain that same rank immediately upon returning.

-Guesting policy

Feel free to guest our cc -
Silverwing
. The minimal total level to guest is set to 250 to ensure safety of our members.

Guests can already obtain clan points by attending our official or unofficial events, so when you join the clan you already have some clan points.
Guests can not become member of the month.

-Requirements

Requirements to join the clan are:

You are 1500+ total level.
You are kind and helpful.
You obey to Jagex and clan rules.
You preferably have a Discord account.

Alt accounts can be recruited to the clan by talking to the clan leader.
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:19 - Last edited on 18-May-2019 17:13:40 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 5. Clan ranks introductions

Owner

E mber

"Hi all! I'm E mber, but everyone calls me Am or Amber. I've been playing RuneScape for about 2 years on this account now. I'm 24 years old and from the Netherlands. Maxed recently and going for comp/fb. My favorite thing to do in game is teaching Raids. Besides that I kinda like dungeoneering. Right now I'm working on my Liberator title and 120 dungeoneering, slayer and invention. As a leader I'm pretty approachable and friendly. I like chatting a lot. You can always send me a message!"

Deputy owners

Overseers

Coordinators

Organizers

Suffrage

"Hey all, my name is Suffrage or Aetiology I switch pretty regularly through a variety of different names. You can also call me Dave if you would like. I have been playing Runescape on and off since about 2002. I am a pretty big noob, I didn’t max until about 2017 and had about 1b xp and a few 120s before I maxed. I prefer to skill and do minigames over most other activities offered on Runescape so you will most likely see me doing some of that. I absolutely suck at PVM so you will probably see me avoid it at all costs. I don’t really have any current goals on Runescape I am just doing a bit of everything. I am typically quiet but I can be a wealth of knowledge about minigames/skilling related questions so feel free to ask! I work a hectic and odd schedule so some days you might see me on at 3 AM and other days you might not see me until 3 PM."
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:24 - Last edited on 19-May-2019 11:04:03 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

BeepBeepZoop

"Hola amigos, my names Brandon, im in my mid 20s from Western Canada, workin on comp / 120s while i enjoy the game, my favorite activity has got to be pvm. I also enjoy minigames on occasion, especially with clannies. I am super social so feel free to ask me anything! Laughter is healing so expect a lot of jokes / good times coming from me! Want to know anything feel free to ask! and hope you enjoy your stay in Silverwing!"

Demzor

''Hey I'm Demzor, some people call me Demz or Dem Dem. I'm 22 years old from NA East Coast. My favorite thing to do in the game is skilling atm. My goals in the game is to collect 120 capes.''

GameOf5on1
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:28 - Last edited on 19-May-2019 11:03:17 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 6. Clan Rules

To guarantee that Silverwing is a safe environment for anyone who plays RuneScape, we have a few rules. We encourage you to read them carefully before joining the clan.

First of all, all Jagex Rules apply within this server.

Toxic behavior of any kind is not tolerated. This includes: namecalling, inapropriate behavior, treating other people beneath you, giving out spoilers, sexual assault, not respecting the believes of others, not respecting the lifestyle of others, racism, getting mad over a discussion, stalking, scamming and other not specified toxic behavior or toxic characteristics.

When involved with PvM with clan members or clan guests, all drops are assumed splits, unless otherwise indicated/agreed upon. When doing any keeps, make sure you screenshot the whole team agreeing to it. Without proof you risk being banned due to scamming.

Warnings will be given to those who decide to break any clan rules and the rulebreakers will be further monitored for repeating these offences and toxic behavior. Any minor violation of the rules will be reprimanded with a warning. Any major violations of the rules or continuation of breaking the rules will result in a temporary ban or a permanent ban, depending on the severity of the violation(s).

The rules of our clan are always evolving to suit the needs of as many of our members as possible. Because of this we reserve the right to interpret, amend, or add any rules to this list and retroactively apply any added rules to rule breakers.
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights

07-May-2019 20:28:33 - Last edited on 19-May-2019 11:02:44 by Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Baby Bambi

Silverwing - 7. Application form

If you would like to join the clan: please quote this message and delete anything irrelevant, then fill out and post the form. If your application is accepted, please guest cc and have a clan rank invite you into the clan.

Are you 1500+ total level?

Do you promise to obey the clan rules?

Why would you like to join Silverwing?

What is your favorite activity in game?

What are you goals?

What timezone are you from?

Any remark:
¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´´*•

(¯`•´¯)
.•.•*¨`*•

`*.¸.*´
Sorrow Knights