Forums

Looking for new recruits

Quick find code: 288-289-471-66244357

Kaladas370
Apr Member 2023

Kaladas370

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our clan is going to be based on skilling and using our created tradable items as our tithe it wont be hard to complete your tithe or be out of your ordinary.
I have 4 founders we are the dragon kings we will hold the highest rank no matter your lvl or amount of monetary incentives.
This dosnt mean responsibility wont be given to players that deserve them.
We dont care if your fresh off the training island we have the tithe dispersal either bi weekly or monthly that will be in our Saturday clan meeting this week.
We want you to feel happy and excited to join a clsn with freedom.
We will have days to adventure and do some raids etc if we want to.
My goal is to strengthen our financial situation while doing this getting a monopoly on a very very high turnover item… doing this we can inflate or deflate the current market value in our favor.
Thats what a market guild is and i want us to be strong in mind not just body. We could absorb other clans easily if we play our cards right!

24-Jan-2022 04:33:54

Kaladas370
Apr Member 2023

Kaladas370

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please know all newcomers below level 50 will be given a 1 week hall pass on not having a tithe. Any of the founders may request your tithe during the day if its not complete just let them know a check back time. This way we dont miss anyone and everyone is treated fairly! Now i have 1 major clause all tithes will bee TAXED at 20% until we have 30+ members. The reason for this is to support the founders as us 5 will be grinding hard to keep events and adventures set for you guys n gals! This may include scavenger hunts or skill challenges who can mine a full inventory of x ore fastest etc… these will always be changing and I expect feedback on the ones you like and the ones that arent as captivating ( the final decision will be with us 5 dragons but if its a Necessary adventure for the guild or something to maintian team work etc. we may veto your negative reviews. I want a full clan meeting once per month to discuss everything the 5 dragons discussed each weekend that month. There will be votes, Q&A sessions etc. and i expect it to be a hour long meeting for the whole clan but this gives us better communication and no one will waste time or energy on something that wasn’t needed or beneficial to the clan. You arent always on clan time! ONLY WHEN WE SET A DATE FOR AN EVENT those are mandatory and threes a 3 strike policy. 3 missed events without good reason and you get the boot sorry. The dragons are held to super high standards as well if we refuse to wear the masks i have purchased all founders (except adam west(he asked for gp instead and was given a 200,000k signing bonus) during CLAN TIME EVEN THE FOUNDER WILL BE BOOTED, accidentally or forgotten there will be a minimum of a lowering in rank and loss of privileges the founders only have access to. We are all daily players and we come from 4 different time zones so it works good for new clanmates they will always have a dragon or another member to ask questions etc. thanks for your time hope to see some peeps

24-Jan-2022 04:50:37

Quick find code: 288-289-471-66244357 Back to Top