Forums

Welcome to Modern Skillers!

Quick find code: 288-289-453-66207331

WaterBunny

WaterBunny

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Modern Skillers was first established back in 2012, and after a four year hiatus we are back and looking to revive our community by inviting new members from all walks of life into our circle.

Our clan chat makes for a relaxing atmosphere for old and new players alike. We want everyone that enters our chat to feel welcome and at home from the moment they enter.

Our clan is made up of both new and returning players. Our members are happy to pass along their own knowledge of the game, and give new players a bit of guidance should they so desire it.

Being that we are on the road to revival we have plenty of room for people to climb the ranks within the clan, and have developed a point system in order to be able to do this fairly, making it easier for people to achieve their ranking goals.

We host the occasional clan events, as well as the odd clan raffle for those who wish to participate, and to help give players a break from their daily grind – this helps to avoid players feeling “burnt out” and also gives players the chance to interact with and get to know their fellow clan members, thus boosting clan morale further.

We also offer a clan Discord which allows for our Clannies to hang out and chat beyond their time on Runescape, or should they prefer to Voice Chat as opposed to text. Our Clan Discord is also a great place to share your Runescape achievements, find out what events are coming up or even just to chat about your life outside of Runescape.

If any of this interests you then we invite you to guest in our clan chat, or alternatively feel free to add me in-game and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you an invitation to join our community.

So why not join us as we embark on our new chapter and make some new and lifelong friends in the process.
- Dear MacGyver, Enclosed is a paperclip, a rubber band, and a straw. Please save my dog
;)

11-Mar-2021 01:49:35

Baromaine241
Mar Member 2023

Baromaine241

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would be very keen to join! I am a returning player (after nearly 10 years!) and really enjoying so far. Main focus is getting skills up, but also learning the game again, and working on quests (which are much better in this game then any other MMO's!).

I will drop you a message online when I can, but let me know on here if you see it beforehand how I go about joining! Thanks

24-Mar-2021 15:59:07

WaterBunny

WaterBunny

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there Baromaine :D

Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

If you're still interested in joining then please don't hesitate to add me in-game and shoot me a message when you're online - I will do the same and with any luck we'll catch each other soon :p

Hope you're having a great day (>'-')>
- Dear MacGyver, Enclosed is a paperclip, a rubber band, and a straw. Please save my dog
;)

27-Mar-2021 00:14:42

Dragonz809
Jan Member 2017

Dragonz809

Posts: 935 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm just here to say I thought
(>'-')>
was cute! Aha, have a good one.
"Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died. The end."
Are you looking for an active clan? Check us out, Kia Kaha , for more information!

04-Apr-2021 03:26:00 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2021 03:26:31 by Dragonz809

Parker GWSTV

Parker GWSTV

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Howdy! I'm interested in joining, as I love skilling, and am looking for a chill clan. Would you mind shooting me an invite when you get that chance? I am for some reason unable to message you, otherwise I would've done that as previously suggested.

26-Apr-2021 10:37:43

Quick find code: 288-289-453-66207331 Back to Top