Forums

The Immortal Abyss

Quick find code: 288-289-100-65901904

Ahlukah

Ahlukah

Posts: 250 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Immortal Abyss is a casual clan that focuses mainly on Skilling. TIA runs on EST (Eastern Standard Time).
This is a new but friendly clan, so if you have questions, need advice, or just want to talk (whether it's about the game or real life), don't be afraid to say something. Talk, build friendships, Skill, and help out when you can.
When you join TIA you can request a specific job if you'd like to contribute to the clan.
Our only rules are that you abide by Runescape rules and don't spam/advertise other clans.
If you'd like to hold a mass meeting for clan members, use World 31. Our main world is world 31, but you aren't obligated to only play on our main world when you are in our clan.
Currently, we are working on a Citadel and an Avatar; when we have that anyone in the clan can take turns sharing the Avatar.
We will hold events in the future, social and skilling events. Those will be announced at a further date.
Mature conversation can be held, language can be used as long as you don't personally attack someone with racial slurs.
My clan will be featured on my YouTube channel named Ahlukah, currently my biggest video has 5,000 views and i have around 60 subscribers, and earn 50-100 views a video. I would love to feature clan mates reaching certain levels and even hosting a 99 party for clan mates in our citadel and posting it to our my Youtube channel and featuring clan mates.

Threat will be updated while I tend to add more, to get an invite message Ahlukah in game, or feel free leave a comment on my YouTube channel and I will see it just leave it with your username.

16-Apr-2017 00:18:44

Quick find code: 288-289-100-65901904 Back to Top