Forums

complaint Thread is locked

Quick find code: 278-279-970-66121946

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

The profanity filter was disabled on the forums when the Code of Conduct was relaxed.

For the in-game profanity filter, check out the Profanity Filter support article for information on enabling the filter in RuneScape 3.

In Old School RuneScape, click the settings spanner, then the 3rd tab (icon looks like a person with a chat bubble). From there, click the chat bubble with asterisks (***) to toggle the profanity filter on or off.
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

22-Sep-2019 00:17:44

Maisiee
Apr Member 2008

Maisiee

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone else have a problem signing in with NXT? It can take me up to 8 attempts then to find i freeze have to reload even more attempts only to find i'm black screened when i do get on. Reload same performance all over again. I think its about time Jagex sorted this problem out. Paying out membership for a game i can hardly play. Get your act together Jagex never mind fix
ing patches. Fix logging in!!!!
I finished all are requirements, spoke to Sensei Hakase who granted me the Salty title. This i can add as a prfix to my name but if i lobby or log out it then tells me when i log back in that
i do not have the requirements to wear this! Work hard to get this title just not to be

31-Jul-2020 10:11:32

Quick find code: 278-279-970-66121946 Back to Top