Forums

if your email login gets ban??

Quick find code: 278-279-411-66259504

aqarwaen
Sep Member 2009

aqarwaen

Posts: 2,219 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so i just want to know,what happens if your gmail,hotmail or what ever you use to login to your account gets banned or deleted??i only want know it,since you cant change your login email adress.

and i dont mean your runescape account getting banned or you breaking in games rules.
i mean email what u used first to register account and where you recive your email..
can you still login into your rs account if it ever happens???or how it works if it should ever happen with someone??

05-Aug-2022 20:16:25 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2022 20:19:40 by aqarwaen

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your login email becomes inaccessible or disabled, that's fine it's just a string of letters :)

If this happens to your registered contact email on the other hand, you'll lose your ability to disable your authenticator or from having your password reset if you forget it. It's possible to change your registered email with just a few clicks though. It's also possible to register a new email by recovering your account
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

05-Aug-2022 20:28:12

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To add to
Corder
's great answer, check out the Change registered email support article, noting the If you don't have access to the registered email section. This applies to any circumstance where your registered email becomes inaccessible to you.

Your login email (or name, if you go back that far) never changes. Keeping your registered email address up to date and secure is what's important.
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

06-Aug-2022 14:06:27

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,950 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How the hell would you get your email banned? If you're doing shady stuff on your email to cause that, I honestly don't care what happens to you Runescape account.

I have a few old emails I've wanted to delete, but I've opted not to. I'm unsure if deleting them would allow them to be remade eventually, and puts me at risk if someone remakes my email and tries to recover some account that signed up with said email. Best not to take chances and keep it under my control.
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

09-Aug-2022 14:55:38

Quick find code: 278-279-411-66259504 Back to Top