Forums

Nice Community

Quick find code: 278-279-312-66219649

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !

wonders if you would still feel the same if you knew you have been TARGETED :O in a Forum Games thread :P
omgosh omgosh i can keep secrets! see I crossed it out! =)
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

20-Jun-2021 19:01:41

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

There is, indeed, a very nice group of people on the forums in general. In my experience, it is not hard at all to find someone willing to help, encourage, or just have a chat with. As a forum dweller for many years, I've learned a lot from the community here and hopefully we'll keep these bad boys alive and enjoyable for years to come!
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

20-Jun-2021 22:24:02

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad to hear you're liking the community, Dan!
I've see a few of your posts to the forums, they are great - glad to have you here!
Twillow said :
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !

wonders if you would still feel the same if you knew you have been TARGETED :O in a Forum Games thread :P
omgosh omgosh i can keep secrets! see I crossed it out! =)
She's on to something! :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

21-Jun-2021 03:37:38

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although we do not have the same amount of users that we once had many eons ago, I believe that the current members of the community are dedicated and loyal to the RuneScape Official Forums (RSOFs). Yea, nobody is perfect and you may always see some rotten apples, but that's part of life. Most users are nice and down to earth. That's something I like about this community.

22-Jun-2021 19:52:24

Conformed
Oct Member 2023

Conformed

Posts: 2,901 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Although we do not have the same amount of users that we once had many eons ago, I believe that the current members of the community are dedicated and loyal to the RuneScape Official Forums (RSOFs). Yea, nobody is perfect and you may always see some rotten apples, but that's part of life. Most users are nice and down to earth. That's something I like about this community.

I second this!

Welcome btw :)
-- Con
for
med --

24-Jun-2021 22:16:21

Quick find code: 278-279-312-66219649 Back to Top