Forums

perm muted back in jan 2019 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 278-279-181-66293310

SkullNight36

SkullNight36

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey long time player here and big fan of osrs and rs3 been play since 2010 and I play most days still. I'm looking for some help on an error on my part 4 years ago that still affects my account today honestly I can't remember why I was perm muted due to there being no evidence for the mute even when I requested it. regardless I'm very sorry for whatever it is I did and I'm sure it was something I deserved at the time but I've learned and I've grown a lot as a human So I'd love a second chance at talking in game but there Is no way for me to appeal so I'm here to try and get help in this matter any and all help Is greatly appreciated thanks! In game name of the account is ( SkullLord ) a separate account. I dont want to continue to rant and complain due to I know i am fully to blame for this but again it was 4 plus years ago I took a long break and grew up alot. Ive aspired to be a better person and not always be toxic and understand there are guidelines and rules when traversing through life and as and adult now I've realized my boyish ways needed to be left in the past Ive working day in and day out to try and be a more mature and rule following adult and that is why im here today hoping I can be allowed forgiveness and talk once again in game with my fellow runescape lovers. thank you.

kind regards to the jagex team.

17-Jan-2024 18:18:27

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,586 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If there is an appeal available for your specific permanent mute, it'd be located here: Appeal an offence . If there isn't one, then it means that the mute is unappealable and/or Jagex hasn't provided an appeal option for your specific mute. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

17-Jan-2024 18:57:33

Quick find code: 278-279-181-66293310 Back to Top