Forums

Forum Avatar profiles

Quick find code: 278-279-167-66202440

AR7HEMUS
Apr Member 2020

AR7HEMUS

Posts: 37 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love how we can see the profiles and such on the forums but one thing I really wish would change is to where we can select an avatar between OSRS and RS3. I do not play RS3 at all and I would love if it would show both games tied to the name and the ability to select which game would be viewed on their profile. I know this is not a social media platform or anything but would just be a nice addition to the forums page. ---AR7HEMUS (osrs) Father of (Mark of the Reaper)

08-Feb-2021 16:48:41

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 8,998 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure how possible this could be, but it has never been their intention to add OSRS pictures to the Forums avatar. To be honest, they recently fixed the issue where people couldn't add their pictures normally. That took a while to be amended, so I guess we should take whatever we get right now :P .

08-Feb-2021 17:18:50

ErkalEtruria
Mar Member 2023

ErkalEtruria

Posts: 1,970 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
I'm not sure how possible this could be, but it has never been their intention to add OSRS pictures to the Forums avatar. To be honest, they recently fixed the issue where people couldn't add their pictures normally. That took a while to be amended, so I guess we should take whatever we get right now :P .
It is very easy to add photos from OSRS. This is a staple for any website that has a forum. They just never added the photobooth to OSRS.
(-o-)
_[=RS=]
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤RIP RS Classic¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(-o-)|
ErkalEtruria
|¸„»•*“”*•»„¸„»•*“”*•
|\/\/|

(-o-) .,¸_¸„.„¸_¸,.
‡ wïll ƒîñd mý wåÿ
~2003~

14-Feb-2021 21:22:43

Quick find code: 278-279-167-66202440 Back to Top