Forums

Where to submit a complaint? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 278-279-159-66200379

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The question still has not been answered...

Mod Kari said:
Original message details are unavailable.

To further quote the terms; "If you are dissatisfied with a Jagex Product or any aspect of it, please contact us via the customer support section of the Jagex Product website".
If you wish to make a formal complaint, you're welcome to submit it through the appropriate channels.

If I wish to make a formal complaint, what is the appropriate channel via the website that I'm welcome to submit it through?

You keep answering "mail a letter" when clearly Mod Kari has stated that there is an appropriate channel via the website.

If you don't know what the answer is...

Original message details are unavailable.
Maybe you could just ask Mod Kari what the appropriate channel is?
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

27-Jan-2021 16:49:07

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,973 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't help that you're not satisfied with the answer.

Mod Kari quoted the Terms and Conditions, I then outlined a number of different things in the replies I've made in the previous thread, as well as the one before that.

Should you not be satisfied with the outcome of any of those complaints or forms of complaints, namely FMR for instance or a way in which doesn't get covered as plainly under the Customer Support areas, you're free to write a formal complaint as per the T&Cs instructions which seems to be the 'appropriate channel' in your instance.

If you're not happy about that, then I'm sorry, perhaps include that within your formal written complaint as well.

Do not remake this thread.

Thanks
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

27-Jan-2021 16:55:39

Quick find code: 278-279-159-66200379 Back to Top