Forums

which j mod sells ideas?

Quick find code: 259-260-996-66263955

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do mean SALES like sales sales.

The popular sales lesson always involves this story. One shoe salesman is given job to sell shoes to all of Outlandia, and he replies "oh no! its hot there, and none of the outlandians wear shoes at all! I can't do it!" The other kind of salesman says "What an opportunity! Every single one of them needs a pair of shoes!"

so runescape and its clans. dumb question time... why do clan citadels not have a shared stormbarn for player owned farm animals?

a million other ideas should spring to mind after that question. we lost the guy to ask this week. who do we ask now?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

07-Oct-2022 19:21:33

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well it kinda seems like jack/shogun are pitching some kinda greenhouse to do mass amounts of seed=>herb now, but... I'm not sure they've surveyed the even bigger mess of w2 pof than would be caused by shared animal pens in a clan citadel disbanding.

the heisenberg effect does apply. if you're on w2 in trim they behave a little better, nevermind some kinda badge/emblem like pmod crown. if you head there with all cosmetics disabled, as incognito as possible, possibly even hopping while inside a pen that keeps you invisible to them, then you start to get hint of larger racketeering struggles meant to eliminate competition in
other
places.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

21-Oct-2022 15:38:16

Quick find code: 259-260-996-66263955 Back to Top