Forums

mad at abyss pkers

Quick find code: 259-260-943-66139461

Darth3
Jun Member 2009

Darth3

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see people get really salty over being pked while abyss rcing.

Like it's not just the game, that's not really the whole risk of the demonic skull.

I can be made at abyss rc or charming moth pkers...they're basically luring and taking advantage of people. From my time of abyss rcing.
new to the forums, please be nice

18-Jan-2020 23:21:30

Sci
Aug Member 2008

Sci

Posts: 612 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People PKing for demonic skulls are playing the game as the devs intended. Expecting safety in the wilderness when you've been told dozens of times it is not safe is silly. To paraphrase "hate the dev, not the player", complain to jagex if you don't like it or find a safer training method.

Edit: now I see this is a nonsense thread made in response to another thread. 0/10
Look in the spoiler.
Why are you taking orders from a signature?

21-Jan-2020 21:00:35 - Last edited on 21-Jan-2020 21:04:12 by Sci

Sal VJ
Dec Member 2023

Sal VJ

Posts: 21,325 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't remember if I've ever been PKed at abyss rcing. Probably once or twice, but all I lost was a glory (back when it was 60k or so) and the added small hassle of getting the ess pouches back.

Never understood the hate the wildy gets, you're warned beforehand what you're getting yourself into, yet idiots still complain about dying in a fricken PvP zone where you lose your items.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

29-Jan-2020 01:45:57

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sal VJ said :
I don't remember if I've ever been PKed at abyss rcing. Probably once or twice, but all I lost was a glory (back when it was 60k or so) and the added small hassle of getting the ess pouches back.

Never understood the hate the wildy gets, you're warned beforehand what you're getting yourself into, yet idiots still complain about dying in a fricken PvP zone where you lose your items.
The pouches can now be re-obtained by using an abyssal titan. Surprising that a lot of people don't know this.
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

10-Feb-2020 09:48:44

Quick find code: 259-260-943-66139461 Back to Top