Forums

interact with deep sea treasue

Quick find code: 259-260-876-66001931

Mighty Gil
Mar Member 2003

Mighty Gil

Posts: 165 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have tried asking in deep fishing for a few days. is this a centre event or like the captain a float by no one seems to know or wishes to answerer. please can any answer .this is the last achievement I need for the deep sea .
thank you mighty

01-Apr-2018 09:39:17

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"The treasure turtle is a large creature that may sometimes spawn in the Deep Sea Fishing hub. If a player interacts with it, it will unlock the Fancy turtle-back achievement. Further, if a player was on the same world as the treasure turtle when it spawned, it will also reward the player with a clue scroll reward. The possible items are chosen from the Treasure Trail reward tables, up to Elite level. The reward provided uses similar mechanics to the Giant Oyster D&D. Thus, wearing a luck of the dwarves will increase the likelihood of better rewards. "

You have to interact with the treasure turtle, which appears occasionally.

You know I found that in less than 30 seconds with a simple internet search...
Ironman: Autark

01-Apr-2018 11:17:19

Mighty Gil
Mar Member 2003

Mighty Gil

Posts: 165 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
then i thank you I have looked for days . I will just have to call it old age looking.
with regard's mighty
ps I just reread your replay and you still not said if it appears where whale appears or floats outside like the captain

01-Apr-2018 11:26:55 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2018 11:29:35 by Mighty Gil

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mighty Gil said :
then i thank you I have looked for days . I will just have to call it old age looking.
with regard's mighty
ps I just reread your replay and you still not said if it appears where whale appears or floats outside like the captain

I only know what I know from reading the wiki. I much prefer prif fishing. It looks like it can show up wherever however. Just keep on waiting and good luck!
Ironman: Autark

01-Apr-2018 12:27:47

Quick find code: 259-260-876-66001931 Back to Top