Forums

jagex saves lives distancing

Quick find code: 259-260-874-66150983

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so yeah give yerselves pat on back for the timesuck keeping people inside.

I just did the thing at lv 76 and dont want to say what, but OMG. I love it. reminds me of when the little girl still thought I was relevant and played skylanders with me. now the shrine gathering dust and she wont put phone down. sigh.

I mean... I'm the mad jackal and the OG spider jerusalem (but I only drink coffee and warren the one with drinking issues), so ofc I have apocalypse gear, but... the less I tempt the savages to try me for my fancy respirator the better. I'd rather fight zombies than desperate housewives.

lol. my ladies keep handing me this list thats like "bread, milk, eggs, butter, tissues" and without looking up from excavations I am like "nope. go wash yer ass in the shower, and enjoy the six months of rice and beans I already prepped us with." I just needed this much reason to stay in more. hey I am super confident in my disposability as the male. I will risk it to pick up the mother in laws meds or whatever. just... if I can help it... Im only gonna have to leave the house like once a week. woot.

oh hey side note since yall like sea shanties... if yall ever see a bucket with a rope handle, do not pick the bucket up with the rope. thats kinda how sailors would wash their ass back when with the wet rope... and they didnt all have their own rope.

not unrelated... the internet murmurs that "school of seven bells" is a thieving school, and that aint true at all. nautical shifts were 4 hrs ea, and bell rang every 30 min. to have the seven bells knocked out of you means you been beat -almost- to death. so 'school of seven bells' is like 'school of hard knocks.' nothin to do with thieving.

check out captain beefheart's lyrics to "orange claw hammer"
http://www.beefheart.com/orange-claw-hammer/
song here: https://youtu.be/wp4zQEXzd74
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Apr-2020 07:43:12

Quick find code: 259-260-874-66150983 Back to Top