Forums

hsr(i) and relic powers

Quick find code: 259-260-855-66164825

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so I have hsr(i) and I like it, but I do think I might have to get goobie to unimbue to be able to put it in a glove for relic powers with batch 2 of archeology if/when it happens

cause I look at the obvious choice everyone else making to unimbue lotd and activate relic power of 4th glove... and theyre spamming reddit asking for it to cost less than 200... and idek man. seems about right to me. it will mean hsr relic costs 250 someday though and ouch, but already thinkin about how to cope.

til then I am usin the very seldom chose abyssal link for tele everywhere at 250, more hp 50, and death ward 150 with 50 pts to spare if hsr relic becomes available and I start usin runes to teleport again.

if yall really sure that like fortuneteller aris says... "thats it there are no other rings" and its never happening... well... I still keep hsr(i) cause its set and forget and dont cost me onyx to recharge, but...

one minor thing... that change a week later to make dharok power override dharok set effect... well... I think it overwrote hsr, cause I had lotd relic turned on, and every lucky seren spirit proc after that said "relic power" instead of hsr sparkling, so I turned it off.

I guess that means I need more chronotes over time if I ever decide to grind revs for log or something. Id switch lotd relic on for awhile and leave hsr banked?

if I didnt have hsr I would be using lotd 200, small fury 150, death ward 150
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

08-Jun-2020 22:21:00

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

oh yeah and... I totally understand, in all fairness, if yall put the modifier in other place. cause if you put a fifth glove slot on monolith itll drive completionists nuts. could it go on a stand near tony mattock case in whole separate but similar menu? like itd be consumed and modify cost of the fourth glove by additional 50 pts and then give you hsr powers? theyre both technically tier 4 so shouldnt need a 5th glove?

yes I would feed an hsr forever to monolith. no I havent used a dye to consume any gear.

I think this affects like 50 people so it aint high priority, but yeah. whenever. no rush no worries and not a demand. just wondering aloud.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

08-Jun-2020 22:32:31 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2020 22:39:36 by J R Kerr

Kunst

Kunst

Posts: 1,701 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From player feedback on the current hands of glories, i'd say is highly unlikely they would add another glove, or introduce a way to have hsr on relic.

also that thing on the t4 luck procs showing 'relic power' when you had hsr on was just a text bug, it was behaving as normal.
Trimmed 04/12/15

12-Jun-2020 15:18:56

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Kunst said :
also that thing on the t4 luck procs showing 'relic power' when you had hsr on was just a text bug, it was behaving as normal.
oh yeah? mind confirming that relic power text still allowed hsr to double anything? I mean... if I can have the relic on, and still get hsr doubles sometimes, then I will turn relic on post haste.

13-Jun-2020 15:36:57

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

also I think its too much stick, and not enough carrot to do grace of the elves with lotd/hsr and hope you land on the insanely rare get hsr slot... I wish spirits would come off that by means of allowing scavenging to work on tool gizmos converting all spirits into at least uncommon components.

like all of us would rather get 4 subtle components than 4 necrite stone spirits or w/e from a seren spirit caught even while mining

13-Jun-2020 15:41:31

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

oh! idk where to suggest a ninja thing, but epiphany...

if you have lotd relic and an hsr or hsri then maybe add a line to the EXISTING lotd relic power to enable a right click menu for hsr that would allow you a bonus couple of settings like...

X O if drop cleaned then dont double.

cause I have bone crusher on slayer belt, and I never really wanna waste the proc doubling bones. etc.

15-Jun-2020 03:02:17

Quick find code: 259-260-855-66164825 Back to Top