Forums

Hellion Glitch

Quick find code: 259-260-836-65984822

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the last week, since aura update, been without hellion aura.

Had hellion aura equipped and then i right clicked on the aura icon to quick activate legendary enrichment and hellion disappeared.

Checked everywhere, bank, vault dude, xuan, aura management screen, and nothing. bug reports been unanswered.

anyone else have/had this? or maybe the bold wish tot ry this out to recreate it lol? [don't actually try it.]

*scratches neck fiercly* i need my bonus exp for an hour and free aura reset
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

30-Jan-2018 09:58:41

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huh, IDK what caused it; usually when you try to activate an aura with Hellion on it says you can't activate it until you remove Hellion - I tried a couple of times to use JoT and I think Reckless/Sharpshooter? both times it told me to remove Hellion first

maybe make a post on Reddit since that's the only place JMods frequent anymore, or try to tweet the person who put auras in the bag - I think it was Harrison?
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

31-Jan-2018 00:03:39

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol it seems everyone elses hellion is fine or still there, i am wondering if it was because it was release day and just so happened to glitch then or if i was only one to mindlessly try to activate another aura while hellion rquipped not knowing it would of fucked up. sadface Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

01-Feb-2018 03:39:11

Quick find code: 259-260-836-65984822 Back to Top