Forums

stone spirits sociopathic

Quick find code: 259-260-820-66264794

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
used to be fighting HARD vindicta/gorvek you win and get some bones. cool. been using prayer. might as well go train it more. win and get some ore. cool. smithing makes repairing my gear cheaper. might train it later.

then the empathy free sociopathy of like... dilbert or mod jack, if theyre not actually one and the same, doing live streams and belabouring "idc if you get nothing sometimes"

yknow the herb remove sounds like a LOT of work, and not sure it will attract or retain new players, but hey whatever...

meanwhile... stone spirits are always unwelcome in my bag, and only coping mechanism I can handle them with is telling my legend pet to NOT pick them up. steaming garbage reminds me you think we're your yoked employees every time just like getting NO TRADE black egg trolling us like its a dark core. the middle finger you shoot us sometimes not funny. then you tell investors we're a community!? where was the town meeting or the last time we used poll booths?

the solution to stone spirits is so manifold. the easiest seems to be letting the spring cleaner convert them into bonus mining xp. thatd at least clean away the scolding "go train your mining" that STILL has nothing to do with pvm. not discount for repair. not prayers that last longer.

mining has NOTHING to do with pvm. its a skill you can 100% skip if all you wanted to do was be with friends at the mmo and fight monsters.

its not neat like archeology. there is NOTHING to talk to other miners about except for things that are NOT MINING. the one two three four acheivement you can do your very first ten minutes playing rs, and then the whole thrill is gone.

jack wrote the loarnab stuff too, and I love that, so idk why in the name of all thats holy... how does mining FAIL to weave itself into the rest of the game so badly? the closest place it feels like anything... is fighting bulwark beast, a tzhaar dil, or... croesus. kinda. mole nodes hard to click though.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

20-Oct-2022 23:36:03

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
caveat: I did mine all of my own ore to make my own trim mw cf, and then I bought reg mw afterwards. That was a week or so, and it was fun, but since then... really really has been no reason to want to do it... except that maaaaybe alea crabs when I am making soup mean I can divine the salt to oil then bowls and not do the super click intensive hunting.

so yeah. my island. it has crabs. thats the only mining I -want- to do ever again. as it is right now. I try really hard to not be the miner at croesus. mole nodes are that bad. so hard to click on.

smithing is awesome. dont change smithing.

for that matter dont change mining, but do admit it has nothing to do with pvm, and stop dismissing our feedback that we do not want stone spirits from pvm victories at all ever in any way.

I wouldnt bring it up, really, except you're headed to the boss drop tables to do things, and now is a good time.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

20-Oct-2022 23:42:47

Quick find code: 259-260-820-66264794 Back to Top