Forums

Alt wrongly temp banned

Quick find code: 259-260-786-66084201

The Moo
Dec Member 2006

The Moo

Posts: 1,474 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not really sure how I contact anyone at Jagex anymore, as I have not had problems in the past,

It was for 48 hours,

If you were really monitoring my account, you would see that I time out all the time, (going into lobby) don't play 24 hours a day, and don't bot, I don't take being falsly accused lightly.

If anyone knows how to contact them to clear this up please let me know. thanks

18-Feb-2019 16:04:03

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not saying this happened, cause I have no clue just theorizing. Did you possibly get items from someone who did cheat. Rules are if you benefit from cheating all associated accounts get banned.

As I said I've no idea why you were banned but saying the alt was wrongfully banned is my best guess.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

18-Feb-2019 17:44:37

The Moo
Dec Member 2006

The Moo

Posts: 1,474 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have not traded anyone on that account in many weeks, all i was doing was mining dark animica (the account is a maxed level 4 skiller) i have been playing it for many years, generally afk, but I never botted/auto clicked or cheated in any way, my theory is that it was reported by some kid for not replying to them, But I would like this looked into because I have played this game for over 10 years on many differnt accounts and never have cheated, it's just a 48 hour ban but that this point it's the principal of it and my trust in the game itself remaining worth playing. The Account is named Mooy, I don't know how to contact them, it says the ban can't be appealed.

18-Feb-2019 18:05:43

Quick find code: 259-260-786-66084201 Back to Top