Forums

knock out aura

Quick find code: 259-260-74-66035824

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pretty sure knock out aura just doesn't work at eoc at all.

before eoc I spent a thousand hours shooting ganos and knock out used to have a lens flare wink when it activated. it definitely doesnt do that anymore, but I also think its just not giving the extra accuracy at low hp anywhere.

I tried master knock out on big hands for the 4 in hand ach at big skink last night, and it definitely does not give me 30% more accuracy.

I would say "hey lets refund those loyalty points," but I pretty much have all the auras I want. Constructively, and/or realistically, do we even bother jagex with aura fix requests, changes, or whatever. Wanted to put this to the HLF snipers first. What do y'all think?

spare me not liking eoc though. I love it.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

16-Aug-2018 14:37:12

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and before you act like... " dude thats old news why bother " etc

I gotta tell ya... the
Four in Hand
acheivement for
The Elite
title means you gotta knock out black hands of portal monster and they have
2458 ARMOUR
like the Magister!

Seriously I have missed the hands with maximum accuracy.

Thats pretty damn high for what they are, and the Knock Out Aura granting 30% accuracy woulda made sense just believing the text we can read in game, and the fact so much shit doesnt work like its supposed to means they need to rethink, maybe, perma banning dudes who exploit stuff. I mean... I haven't, and I don't know those dudes, but these kinda glaring bugs left unfixed means I have some real sympathy for those discord chatty guys who do exploit things.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

16-Aug-2018 17:09:58

Quick find code: 259-260-74-66035824 Back to Top