Forums

Yo Solak

Quick find code: 259-260-690-66020295

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where the hell is my range ability + Melee ability codex bro?

Why no arrows for green blight circles for p1 and why does it always spawn further for meleers? Da fk?

Why you gotta randomly melee me bro when I drop down from the anima eruptions bro?

Why are drops barely paying for anything bro?

Okay jokes aside

I actually do like this boss. I think people underestimate melee with zaros godsword switch for spec. With even a soccermom tier revo bar and steel titan. Melee can skip second roots real nicely. Zerk + ZGS is almost on par for 4 tick mage DPS under ideal circumstances on some phases like midway p2 and p3 you can swap to vamp scrimshaw and back to sara/arma godbook plus as DPSers are hit with range attacks you shouldn't underestimate melee in a duo. Don't use it as tank though that was disaster.

My favourite part of this boss is zerking on the blue core. Man that's sexy dps.

But for some reason even though accuracy isn't needed. I don't really feel like always doing a whole hour of Solak where I would happily do Rax, Telos and Raids. Solak is missing something and idk what besides an actual incentive.

It doesn't have to be the best boss for gp but given it's average length fight the drops should be worth that time. After all Time = Money and ATM machines give out money therefore we all know A T Ms are A Time Machine.

Mind blown right?

Pls make Solak and Melee (and I guess range) great again.

P.S is hlf still kinda inactive I assume nobody will really reply to this so you can prove me wrong if need be.
@HyunAOP

18-Jun-2018 13:20:05

Quick find code: 259-260-690-66020295 Back to Top