Forums

Slayer Masks added to Helm

Quick find code: 259-260-592-65989544

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
not sure how it would make it op really

slayer masks incorporate all of the benefits a full slayer helm gives you anyway, so when u were a slayer mask, it is acting as if the mask was combined with a slayer helm already.......

the ONLY difference this would actually make would be to ave bank space, and as a teleport item

the teleport issue might have been OP like 5 years ago, but with things like dg cape, boss/max guild skilling portals, lode stones and the thousands of tabs + jewellery teleports, you can get everywhere quickly as it is

so instead of tele to max guild and banking for my slayer mask every time i need to teleport to one of the monsters (very rarely happens, probably only use gargoyles for chaos tunnels occasionally, and thats not even on clue scrolls any more..) i save myself 4 seconds by having it in my pack already?

totally not OP when you think about it really

tl;dr : only real advantage is saving bank space and not having to bank for 4 seconds once a month or less. Not OP, but a great idea tbh

19-Feb-2018 11:24:55 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2018 11:25:45 by Vaseth

Spady
Aug Member 2013

Spady

Posts: 5,722 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If they did, it should be you could only add one mask to helm and not be able to undo it; so you'd have to have multiple helms to use multiple masks.

Would be op though simply because of the double drops.

Also lolthinkingjmodsreadthis

21-Feb-2018 17:15:50 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2018 17:16:25 by Spady

Quick find code: 259-260-592-65989544 Back to Top