Forums

Playing time

Quick find code: 259-260-556-66011524

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How much time are you currently spending on Rs (either oldschool or MTXscape) per week? I used to play a lot, but have become disinterested in RS in the past few months

Both games have recently not had any notable updates, has this affected how much you play?
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-May-2018 02:32:16

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

also shoutout to my clan ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-May-2018 02:45:58

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Basically for as long as I'm able to use my Maniacal aura for, which is around 2-3 hours a day.

Updates have no bearing on how much I play. What does is the Maniacal aura. The dependency on it is unreal for PvM. If auras weren't practically a necessity to have a good chance at hitting a boss, I would likely play more as I wouldn't be controlled by something time-based.

12-May-2018 03:22:29 - Last edited on 12-May-2018 03:23:22 by Singularity

Salve eel
May Member 2019

Salve eel

Posts: 5,007 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
first of all, I'm properly ticked off because I just typed my whole response but the forums are broken as fuck and it put me in an endless re-login loop so I had to reload it and I'm typing this all again.

my original message was that I have 547 days played (weekly average depends on real life schedule), trim comp, mqc, 5000 cw games and 2.2bil exp and yes I agree that in the past 6 months they have come out with no notable content and the game has become boring. I'm hopeful that some of what they have promised for this summer turns out to be exciting and interesting content but I'm not overly optimistic by any means.

12-May-2018 06:59:44

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't even remember the last time I actually played the game for fun/something notable lol. I mostly find myself just asking the Arc or some other skill while watching movies, doing assignments, or talking to people on Discord.

Depends on my day also - some days I work, some I go to uni, but if I could give an approximate estimation, I'd say 3-4 hours a day now, and that's all afking lol.

I really do hope a lot of content Jagex has promised this year, which I enjoy a lot (minigame hub) helped bring me back to the game I fell in love with, and allow me to interact further with it. Until then, afkscape until all my afk skills are 200M.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

12-May-2018 07:23:30

Bactine
Jul Member 2013

Bactine

Posts: 338 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
same, as all of you guys.. i just get on for a little bit after work everynight, just afk divwith the div o matic, untill i feel like sleeping. but yeah, i havent pvm'd in a while or anything way too exciting
message deleted by a moderator.

12-May-2018 07:51:05

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(sigh)

I'm not really sure how much time spend playing (rs3) per week

I guess I could log it from now and in a week give an update?

e: right now my profile says 188 days and 13 hours
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

12-May-2018 10:53:11 - Last edited on 12-May-2018 10:54:27 by Chee

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Both games have recently not had any notable updates

are you looking forward to theater of blood at least?

I won't be able to participate for quite a while (at least) but I'm curious as to what you think (or will think?) of the raids 2 update
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

12-May-2018 10:56:03

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Chee said :
Was Zeus said :
Both games have recently not had any notable updates

are you looking forward to theater of blood at least?

I won't be able to participate for quite a while (at least) but I'm curious as to what you think (or will think?) of the raids 2 update

Dont care about it, I have never even done raids 1. I only care about solo content
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-May-2018 11:44:25

Quick find code: 259-260-556-66011524 Back to Top