Forums

particle mmtc pack solution

Quick find code: 259-260-5-66263708

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was going to wait til I have an mmtc, but it will be a day or so, and despite best attempts to not stare... I have been staring at other people's mmtc, and its the same thing I have seen on reddit and other places.

I think its a
solution
to allow packs to unlock that change particle colors though.

like... "use" igneous kal zuk on mmtc and be granted option for
lava theme
particles.

you -could- do it as mtx, but I think it'd be better if you had pack options available from seasonal or pvm things... like its halfway there with color schemes matching bosses, so... have particle pack unlocks when you complete a log for aod, kpac, etc? lots of neat possibilities there, and you don't have to open it all the way wide to individual custom colors that make the cape unrecognizable, right?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Oct-2022 00:36:41

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

like instead of mine being blue, green, red
have option for lava theme where its yellow, goldenrod, burnt orange
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Oct-2022 00:41:47

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

the weak suck defense of those colors being the combat colors too. ugh... why not let us modify the particle tips as reflection of what color the cape perking it up is?

so many things could have worked.

I busted out mining, and now I truly, truly dread doing my thieving. thieving sucks so bad at runescape... and its my fav thing at every other game that has it. ffs. grrrrrr. its last thing before I get mmtc though. might get done today. idk.

04-Oct-2022 19:23:55

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

hey hey. nice surprise. I think. I have to actually wear it to display it, and the vanguard themed comp trim gets more white than I woulda used, but... not too bad. I'd still change particles colors to some kinda pack if they existed though.

06-Oct-2022 06:59:57

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

HermesConrad said :
the

its against forum rules to shill post count with this weak suck of a flirt. I am very used to having my dick honked, but... you really need to try harder.

you do remind me that these forums need a better pruning, a block feature, a message inbox, and perhaps a like button.

07-Oct-2022 19:05:45

Quick find code: 259-260-5-66263708 Back to Top