Forums

Keys to the Crossing

Quick find code: 259-260-405-66013217

BLOODDlAMOND
Jun Member 2023

BLOODDlAMOND

Posts: 1,829 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been back playing for about 4 weeks now after quite a long hiatus. One of the first slayer tasks I got was corrupted creatures, which I pretty quickly put on my prefer list. At this time, up until about a week ago I was averaging 3-5 keys per task and chests of 1m+.

Pretty decent money for someone coming back and trying to buy back decent armour/weapons.

Recently, within the last week this has changed dramatically. I now more often than not get 0 keys per task. I will sometimes get one, very occasionally 2. I just now got a chest of 1,077,000 my first over 1m in value since I stopped getting keys.

2 other people I play with have noticed the exact same drop off in loot, and I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this too with the corrupted creatures/soul devourers tasks. It seems to affect everything in the dungeon.

If this is a bug or a deliberate readjustment of the loot it would be great to know. Given the cost of the feathers and the loot I am currently getting I would likely be better taking them off my prefer list.

If the 3 of us are just having the same shitty bad luck then I guess I will persevere, at least for a little while.

PS -- My lotd does shine brightly in that dungeon. Most commonly for spirit sapphires & 1 uncut diamond (I assume that is left over from April Fool's). I also get hard clues but have not got an elite in there for a week or so either and these were semi-regular.
"Howard, I think you of all people should avoid espousing the principle that if something is not our favourite we should just get rid of it." ~ Sheldon Cooper

19-May-2018 11:21:26

BLOODDlAMOND
Jun Member 2023

BLOODDlAMOND

Posts: 1,829 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for replying. I appreciate knowing that it is probably just a lousy luck streak.
"Howard, I think you of all people should avoid espousing the principle that if something is not our favourite we should just get rid of it." ~ Sheldon Cooper

23-May-2018 22:40:08

Quick find code: 259-260-405-66013217 Back to Top