Forums

zygo relics hint at future?

Quick find code: 259-260-402-66043725

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
from the available evidence in game which compares and contrasts that unchecked don't come outta breeding pens, but do appear on GE, it seems to me like the original plan for zygo was like this:

1. gloomshroom from blooming logs in morytania - I did get one unchecked this way, and had a few million worth of fungi to sell afterwards, but no food for them since mort myre fungi doesnt add to troughs, and that might be why simplification changes were made before release

2. zanarian from harvesting morchella - they look like morchella in breeder log

3. arcspore from arc uncharted - kinda MVZ since you get plentiful food for their troughs and lotsa frags for master farmer set

4. daemoncap from... y'know... my best guess for finding these unchecked in the world is to splash neem oil on ganodermic creatures since ramokee who made them is from daemonheim, but... I have no actual idea and havent tested if we can, at present, just get gloomshrooms that way

so will there be update in future that makes the obvious locations for #2 and #3 above work that way? I mean... I think its cool and would be worth it.

possible explanation
based on how that woulda been, all of us woulda skipped right to tier 3 arcspore, and gloomshroom and zanarian mighta been rare as hell because of the maths absent to breed downward. it seems like the maths ready bred up but not down at launchtime.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Sep-2018 16:37:37 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2018 16:47:55 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh and y'all... this is exploration content, and they're being intentionally vague about it, so while I address them, jagex, raven... I don't expect they can answer me in good conscience and spoil the mystery. I do mean to provoke the rest of y'all to say something, and then... y'know... they'll be reading to see what we find most relevant, and if any changes or team assets get assigned for expansion they'll maybe follow guidelines drawn up from the way we talk about this now.

do snipe me here if you think I'm wrong. I got bulldog skin.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Sep-2018 16:43:22

Quick find code: 259-260-402-66043725 Back to Top