Forums

Old Seasonal Hi-Score (2015)

Quick find code: 259-260-351-66020888

Silently
Aug Member 2014

Silently

Posts: 186 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings all,

This is in regards to the last Wilderness PvP Seasonal held in 2015.
Allow me to be self centered for a second:

This only just dawned on my mind now and my main question is - would it be inappropriate to ask for the title to be transferred over to me? (the golden title as only #1 spot gets it and top 100 received the grey version).

Here me out:
Here is the leaderboard for it

- The original #1 player is no longer seen on the score board, because the individual got banned permanently for other circumstances a while after the seasonal was over.
In a way this is a stripping of your entire account and is inaccessible afterwards, is it wrong to think the title should as well be stripped, seeing as their leaderboard was also either manually or automatically updated, removing the original #1 and moving #2, into the #1 spot and coincidentally, me into #2.
I understand the idea that 'history' still needs to stand in a way cause he won, so no one else should get the title. But being banned is an exceptional circumstance in my opinion, so by rights it should go to the new #1 if it hasn't already, however... Should it really? Continue.

- The new #1 player is a low level (alt more than likely? Which hasn't been used for 1-2 years) combat level 73, total 1677...
Originally, if memory serves it was even lower than this during the seasonal, roughly 30-40 combat?
I am pretty positive it was a huge alt clan that used all their mass alts to try and win the title and take it from the PKers, since the PKers going for the title always crash their alts at warbands back in the day. (Good times lol).

- The #1 player now... I just can't really call a PKer in my eyes at that level, and his original level especially (30)... In comparison to me who has a regular level (maxed) for a PKer and I am not an alt account especially.

Please tell me what you think - Appreciated.
Silently
Stay Strong. Stay Silent .

21-Jun-2018 10:54:26 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2018 11:15:51 by Silently

Silently
Aug Member 2014

Silently

Posts: 186 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apologies link bb code tags not working? Not sure why lol. (The bb code and url is still in my main post it's just displaying nothing in my post for some reason...)

http://services.runescape.com/m=temp-hiscores/ranking?id=1435566966740
Silently
Stay Strong. Stay Silent .

21-Jun-2018 10:59:36 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2018 11:12:40 by Silently

Quick find code: 259-260-351-66020888 Back to Top