Forums

Forum Profile Pic

Quick find code: 259-260-192-66000730

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's an ongoing bug with avatar pics atm. It gets temporarily fixed but eventually breaks again (usually after a game update).

Original message details are unavailable.
I have been replying in the more popular thread here but, as pointed out there, this was resolved this afternoon and I have just confirmed once again this is working.

It will likely need more work after every game update until the team can fix this proper, but that's not me and I have no timelines.

If you are continuing to experience problems (from 20/03 15:00GMT until Sunday 25th) there will be an issue with your account and you'll need to follow our Support Centre .

It's broken twice so far.

28-Mar-2018 01:10:15 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2018 01:10:43 by Singularity

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
There's an ongoing bug with avatar pics atm. It gets temporarily fixed but eventually breaks again (usually after a game update).

Original message details are unavailable.
I have been replying in the more popular thread here but, as pointed out there, this was resolved this afternoon and I have just confirmed once again this is working.

It will likely need more work after every game update until the team can fix this proper, but that's not me and I have no timelines.

If you are continuing to experience problems (from 20/03 15:00GMT until Sunday 25th) there will be an issue with your account and you'll need to follow our Support Centre .

It's broken twice so far.

At least it's not me, thank you :)
Ironman: Autark

28-Mar-2018 10:44:31

Quick find code: 259-260-192-66000730 Back to Top