Forums

hail raven king Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-155-66263769

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mighty overlord abdicating... I apologize to have waited so long to offer this, but our sword is yours. if you ever want to come play runescape lemme know, I wont out you, and will carry you with endless tenacity.

so much of the best lore yours, and the debt we owe you to have come through such a long lockdown alive...

thanks doesnt feel like enough.

SALVE CORVUS REX
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Oct-2022 19:06:04

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

I helped build some of Lord British's Ultima Manor, so... uh... dude.... are you new? Ever play D&D?

Raven is the all time greatest Dungeon Master, and it always showed.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Oct-2022 13:44:22

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

am I? dont have account for pinterest. not sure what that means.

but I looked up your 13k runescore so I think it means something bad, and that you mean to make fun of how/why I have 28k runescore?

or is political like... how tumblr is thought to be left, and how... freepers like that infowarts fat kid pity party and buy snake oil from the balding fraud who bulges with hgh gut and glows pink faced after too much roll on testosterone screaming about lizard people? if thats the case then I gotta promise you that meritocracy is not what you wanna use debating me.

raven was really really cool, and I'm taking his word for it that we're left in good hands.

04-Nov-2022 22:17:48

Quick find code: 259-260-155-66263769 Back to Top