Forums

solution to pof trading!

Quick find code: 259-260-107-66134358

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey look all I can do is propose a hefty upgrade that I dont know how to code, but I feel like big chunks of the solution are already in place, and I will describe the solution first, and in second reply explain why there were problems.

okay so... like the "area looting window" where you can examine all of the loot in an area like... 50 ash, 1 abyssal wand, bajillion noted essence... there needs to be a Farming Guild related temp area trade window where we can put into the window like...

If I right click on the shiny new trading totem near granny it opens a window and I can click and drag a radiant frog into the field with like... a buy it now price I type in, but ability to see a few offers, and I can either hover the whole time watching everyone's goods, or walk around and do some farming. check back to see if I have offers or completed the buy it now price.

my item would be withdrawn if I log out, into my bag/bank, and it'd be world specific, not GE, and only allow us to keep our offered thing in for like 15 minutes at a time or something.

we could still talk to each other, like "hey yall I put a radiant frog on the auction table" but we'd only have to say it once, and not hawk it for an hour like bots.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

15-Dec-2019 19:46:37

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

totally separate explanation of the problem.

1. the flood of the text if you do it at w2 manor

2. trying to use the subforum item discussion and avoid the bullshit censorship of p mods, price fixing cabals, and twitterpated cm team j mods who cba reading posts to see if theyre even on topic or not. they tend to be willfully ignorant and its annoying. this is because twats who peddle for margins on seismic wand sales or whatever... they want a virtual pin in their price fixing threads and they will swarm a post like "is chaotic longsword better than rapier?" and have it closed thru their mildly focused array of barbs.

so yeah I am solution focused. there is a better solution. the problem part of it... I'd love for yall to fix that, but you can't, so... leave the other part broken and give us a real bypass.

thanks.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

15-Dec-2019 19:59:15

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

like... it'd be social. we could see what all a bunch of people wanted to sell at once. it'd be very GUILD like, right?

it could be really really cool. think about it so more of it is your idea, but... also do it?

15-Dec-2019 20:52:18

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

the hunter mark thing today is making the price fixer cabals neg the fuck out of everyone, but scarcity be right back by next week when everyone out of hunter marks.

I am not actually happy today though. The negging today really pissed me off. That pump and dump stock fraud thing is not my first rodeo though. I am trying to use the metacognitive tools of adulthood to remind myself that... like libertarians... these little fucks can't vote.

auction house would be so much better than letting text flood of price fixers assail us.

repeat: good update. shitty players. we'll get over it.

16-Dec-2019 22:32:07

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Player Owned Farm Trading = pof trading

I know it'd be better to have an auction house.

Trying to be a good sport, but... it feels like we've been asked to breed unique royal dragons ten times from scratch like we're all ironmen, and six months doesnt feel like enough time.

28-Dec-2019 20:10:21

Yo Blue
Sep Member 2007

Yo Blue

Posts: 6,443 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
You want to get a problem fixed but dont even explain the problem

Exactly
I'm blue daba dee daba die!
Pulled 14 phats from crackers 5/6
Rank 2 Div

Investing in rares for a better tomorrow.
Top 25 Merchers~R~US LLC
''Retired 2016''

05-Jan-2020 06:57:09

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

the problem is that its a little hard to buy or sell on w2.

idw to name names, but some high volume dudes have autotypers, and its hard to be heard when theyre on.

auction house window would not just be a fix, but a new feature.

11-Jan-2020 18:56:54

Quick find code: 259-260-107-66134358 Back to Top