Forums

OPN | Win an Amazon Echo

Quick find code: 254-255-547-65877785

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Amazon Echo users can visit the world of Gielinor in RuneScape Quests – One Piercing Note : an interactive audio-adventure retelling of the classic RuneScape quest, with lush audio production and top-notch, professional voice acting.

To celebrate the launch, we're giving away 10 Amazon Echo devices .*

Head to our competition on Facebook (you don't need a Facebook account to enter), answer the qualifying question and submit your details for a chance to win.

It's a great prize, so don't miss out – the competition closes on the 12th of February . Please read the competition T&Cs and FAQs before entering, and good luck!

Already own an Amazon Echo? Find out how to play RuneScape Quests - One Piercing Note now, for free!

The RuneScape Team

*Competition only available in UK, USA and Canada.

06-Feb-2017 10:19:45 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2017 10:46:41 by Mod William

Softspot
Sep Member 2016

Softspot

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Competition only available in UK, USA and Canada.

Why even make a competition when not everyone can participate in it?
What about rest of us?

I have to say you guys really amaze me with your thinking sometimes.

06-Feb-2017 11:35:47

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They must have fixed it my confirmation page said they'll announce the winners next week.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

06-Feb-2017 13:52:29

Quick find code: 254-255-547-65877785 Back to Top