Forums

55th Player Gallery - Winners

Quick find code: 254-255-524-65722037

Mod Neena

Mod Neena

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

55th Player Gallery - It's Chriiiiisssssttttmaaaassssss!

I've really enjoyed reopening the Player Gallery competitions this year, it's genuinely one of my favourite things to do. I'm so proud of our community, you've all done such a great job! I'd like to thank everyone for partaking in all of the competitions this year, next year will be even better. For now, please enjoy all these beautiful Christmas scenes around Gielinor.

The winner of the 55th Player Gallery competition is
Dancer40320
for this beautiful piece titled
"Christmas in Edgeville"

It was a really tough one, we were looking for areas in RuneScape that had been made Festive. We thought that these images were captured really well. Here are our runners up:

R L V E N
for this wonderful image titled
"A Merry Draynor"

Marikdebie
for this detailed and thoughtful pic
"Christmas Spirit"

Well done to all of you! Dancer40320 - we'll contact you via message centre to discuss your prize, everyone else, we'll get the prizes added to your account straight away!

Everyone that met the criteria was then put into a prize draw and I'm happy to show the 5 winners of the bonds (you should get them before the end of today)! Please click to see them in more detail. :)

M E R C Y -
Flocking Around The Christmas Tree
; Awh -
Have Yourself A Merry Little Yakamaru
;
Nightzcore -
No, Not The Spirit Tree, Timbo
; Trivec -
Christmas In Varrock
; Rossmallo -
Decorating The RuneSpan

Thank you so much to everyone that took part, in the new year I will look at uploading all Player Gallery images online at some point in the new year so that we can start showing off how amazing our community is. :)

The next Player Gallery competition will be out next week, please check our Events and Competitions forum on the 29th December 2015.

On behalf of the Community Management team, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Marketing Campaign Executive
@JagexNeena
#FoodCrazy
#TaemTypo

22-Dec-2015 18:04:04

Slave

Slave

Posts: 749 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh man, the art community is really showing its festive side this year. I personally like the one by Marikdebie, it's really cute! <3 Everyone is a winner in my eyes though. :)
Happy Holidays!
#Taemtypo
-
Friends
-
Games
-
Love
-

Just kidding ;)

22-Dec-2015 23:34:30 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2015 23:34:59 by Slave

Rossmallo

Rossmallo

Posts: 2,654 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not going to lie, when I saw I had a bond that I didn't remember buying, I thought I'd somehow got drunk off of Diet Coke and bought one and had total amnesia. I didn't think I'd actually place in this.
I began to regret using the pixelly binary lines when I was about 90% done, but at that point I figured I'd come too far to scrap it and do over. I'm really glad to see that people still liked it at least!

Thanks for doing this competition. Had a real blast doing it.
Fullblown non-playing lurker since 26/06/17. May come back if both the devs and the MTX team get their bloody act together.

23-Dec-2015 01:03:41

Quick find code: 254-255-524-65722037 Back to Top