Forums

Time to move on... Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-472-65620680

Mod Jane

Mod Jane

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that this week will be my last week here at Jagex.

I've been working with Jagex for 4 years and have loved every bit of it, with the best of it working with the amazing RuneScape community!

It's you guys that make it so easy to get up and go to work, in fact, it's not really like a job, it's doing what you love every day.

Highlights for me has been working on the last two RuneFests, I'll never forget those and getting to meet so many of you in real life.

Thank you so much for making my job so enjoyable, I'll miss it terribly.

I'll still be playing RuneScape as I've been playing since 2005 and it's not something I intend to give up. If you'd like to stay in touch, you can still follow me on Twitter.

I'll be jumping in game throughout the week on this account so I can say goodbye to as many of you as possible, we can also have some fun doing that.

If you have some suggestions on fun things we can do this week, please let me know. :)

Thanks again

Jane <3

Monday 11th May

All day - In my friends chat most of the day (if I'm away it's due to meetings etc).
2pm - In-game - hanging out and chatting
4:30pm - In-game - handing out and chatting

Friday 15th May Party Time!

Party Thread!
Mod Jane - Community & Events Director
Follow me on Twitter - @JagexJane

11-May-2015 09:11:10 - Last edited on 13-May-2015 16:53:26 by Mod Jane

MrKalius
Sep Member 2018

MrKalius

Posts: 4,665 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We will miss you. :(
I think a "Leaving ceremony" in the Lumbridge crater for all the players would be great.
Spend time with the community you helped/built/met and got so close too?
I'm sure people will come up with much better ideas then me.

God damn it, I hate when J-mods leave/has to go. The ones that had/have obvious passion for what they do.
I do hope Jagex look for passionate employee's (after your leave) and not ones who're in it for the money. That'd ruin the whole point of the community and it's interests. We LOVE J-mods to interact with us!
Comped
-
9th April 2015 at 13:30PM
|
Comp
-
29th December 2015 at 02:02AM
|
18 Year Vet.

Currently looking for a UK Based clan.

11-May-2015 09:16:59 - Last edited on 11-May-2015 09:20:43 by MrKalius

Restart

Restart

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Dear Jane,

It's a sad week this upcoming week and you'll surely be missed Jane. I remember about a year ago when we talked a lot over Twitter, where I provided names of glitchers/bug abusers, lurers, scammers and many more rule breakers which were taken care of accordingly. You were the one that made this all happen. The goal as always was to create an even better community.

It's been a hefty 4 years at Jagex for you, it's the community that kept you going and made it feel like it wasn't a job. As they say; if you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

The community did have its ups and downs; like every community does. This one though always ended with the positive side which kept people heading forward instead of reversing into a downfall.

You'll surely be a remembrance for this community Jane and will be missed in the future. Even if I do not manage to catch you this week I'll be sure to stay in touch with you and I wish you the best outside of Jagex.

The best wishes,

Emily
What isn't broken can still be broken.

11-May-2015 09:30:35 - Last edited on 11-May-2015 09:40:47 by Restart

Quick find code: 254-255-472-65620680 Back to Top